Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

MEET UP IN RANGIORA

MEET UP IN RANGIORA

Old Apr 5th 2010, 1:06 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light
Default MEET UP IN RANGIORA

Hi Everyone,sorry haven't been online for a while,thinking on dates for a meet up...the evening of Saturday 17th April any good for anyone.
Tui pub is family friendly in case of you's with kiddies!
Let me know

Thanks Helen
Old Apr 7th 2010, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Honeybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really niceHoneybug is just really nice
Default Re: MEET UP IN RANGIORA

Count us in! What time?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 5:33 am
Forum Regular

hjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of lighthjmilligan is a glorious beacon of light

Great!,anytime after 7 im thinking?
Old Apr 8th 2010, 8:14 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Helen, we should be able to make it - will be watching quali first so could be there around 7.45pm.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

Cool x
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:08 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Ian and Lisa have asked me to let you know that they will be there too
Old Apr 12th 2010, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thats good will ring liz too!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:32 pm
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I would love to come But my other half is fishing will that be ok!!!
Linda
Old Apr 13th 2010, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Yes, I too would like to join you but I'm up in the North Island!
Seems like you've got quite a nice little community going on down there. Rangiora comes up frequently on this site. Are there a lot of English living in the area? Do you feel 'part of ' Christchurch? We have managed to get a cheap flight down to Christchurch at the end of the year. One reason....we haven't yet been to Christchurh but secondly to see if we would be better suited to life in the South. It appears more 'dog friendly 'for a start.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

Hi Linda, all fishing widows are most welcome
My sister coming too!
Lots of pommies here in North Canterbury and in my opinion people are more friendly down south,dogs are fantastic,beach,woods,parks and rivers. 30 minute drive to City from Rangiora (Pomiora)
Let us know when you coming to Christchurch will have another get together.

Helen x
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Just found out Tui pub is closed,anyone got any other suggestions on where to meet.

Helen
Old Apr 15th 2010, 7:46 pm
TeamEmbo

Have PMd u. The only other one I've been in that's ok is the Brew House and they do courtesy bus home
Old Apr 16th 2010, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Have PMd u. The only other one I've been in that's ok is the Brew House and they do courtesy bus home
Brew House it is xx
Old Apr 16th 2010, 7:43 pm
TeamEmbo

Okey doke. See you at Brew House. Got hold of Liz - she can't make it.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 6:09 am
Account Closed

harrogate girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hjmilligan
Hi Linda, all fishing widows are most welcome
My sister coming too!
Lots of pommies here in North Canterbury and in my opinion people are more friendly down south,dogs are fantastic,beach,woods,parks and rivers. 30 minute drive to City from Rangiora (Pomiora)
Let us know when you coming to Christchurch will have another get together.

Helen x
Hi I live in Woodend!!!! and do my shopping in Rangiora and we go Mortheehf every friday night for early doors!!!! have done for a few years before that we live in Tumara Park Burwood.
Sorry my dog has been quite sick:curse: today and with Martin away Fishing I will have to give it a miss tonight but look forward to even a coffee during the week Hope you all have a good time
Lin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.