Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

meet up in new plymouth

meet up in new plymouth

Old Dec 9th 2008, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

jimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant future
Default meet up in new plymouth

hiya

as we are new and we know there are quite a few either just arrived or just arriving does anyone wanna meet up and say hi. drop us a line

jim and debs
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

kiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to allkiwi4simone is a name known to all
Default Re: meet up in new plymouth

Hello,

We arrived in Hawera last Tuesday and are looking to meet people in the area or New Plymouth area. I have a 2 year old boy so anyone with kids would be great. People without kids are great too. My kiwi partner is now working so im at home all day. I do drive so can travel for meet ups. Im starting to get a bit crazy being alone all day....help!

Simone
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

jimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant future

hey simone

well there are a few of us that have been in new plymouth for a short while, not sure if we have spoke to anybody in hawera. the link to get in and join is the furniture rental in new plymouth link in the main forum. hope to speak to you soon

jim and debs
Old Jan 16th 2009, 12:35 pm
Just Joined

Jill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enoughJill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enough

We will be there soon, in New Plymouth that is. We don't have any kids, but do have a 12yr old cat lol.

Would be great to meet up once we have got sorted, anyone with spare furniture let us know as our container has only just left the UK and we will be renting an unfurnished place lol

Jill and Rob Stanton
Old Jan 17th 2009, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi4simone
Hello,

We arrived in Hawera last Tuesday and are looking to meet people in the area or New Plymouth area. I have a 2 year old boy so anyone with kids would be great. People without kids are great too. My kiwi partner is now working so im at home all day. I do drive so can travel for meet ups. Im starting to get a bit crazy being alone all day....help!

Simone
Hi simone

Jim and debs just left and they had been telling me about you. We were origanly looking at Hawera as hubbys job is there but found a house in inlgewood which is around 50k from where you are now.. I also have a 2 year old.. i Can def meet up with you with deb one day or if you wait till following week im sure jill will meet us also

Where does your hubby work in Hawera?

talk soon

caz
Old Jan 17th 2009, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jill and Rob Stanton
We will be there soon, in New Plymouth that is. We don't have any kids, but do have a 12yr old cat lol.

Would be great to meet up once we have got sorted, anyone with spare furniture let us know as our container has only just left the UK and we will be renting an unfurnished place lol

Jill and Rob Stanton
lol we are sitting on deck chairs and sleeping on air beds here , as we had a shared container , dont think it left the uk yet lol, you will get a queen air bed from ware house for around 30 dollars though

cant wait to see you , your like 6 weeks late lol
caz
Old Jan 18th 2009, 8:36 am
Just Joined

Edgyisback is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kiwi4simone
Hello,

Simone
We arrived in NP in September 2008 and I would love to meet up. (This is my first ever message so hope it shows up ok).

Donna.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: meet up in new plymouth

Hi i'm also a stay at home mum recently new to NP, although would love to find something to do and earn some money!!!!!! going stir crazy being away from the family and haven't met any new friends yet would be great to meet up with some of you, maybe we could arrange a bbq or something?????
andrea x
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:27 am
Just Joined

Edgyisback is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Andrea
My kids have just gone back to school and I am at home. We live in Whalers Gate area. I'm not very good at finding my way round the chat rooms etc. Would love to get together for a chat and a coffee.
Donna
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

hi we live in vogeltown, which school are your kids going to? how old are they? What's ya hubby do???
Would love to meet for a coffee...we'll have to arrange it?
Old Feb 5th 2009, 2:28 am
Just Joined

Jill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enoughJill and Rob Stanton will become famous soon enough

Hi all

We to are in New Plymouth, Edgyisback aka Donna, we are also based in Whalers Gate. If you fancy giving me a call on 06 7510769 we can arrange a meet up.

Jill
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

hi all

dont forget me, hi jill, my number is 06 7537044, jim is away for a couple of weeks in auckland so it would be nice to meet some people .

debs
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

anyone going out to the festivals today?????
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:19 pm
Just Joined

yep we are going to Puke Ariki at 3pm this afternoon

Jill and Rob
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

cool how about we meet you there for a weeeeee chat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.