Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Smile Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

Having a meet up this,
Sunday 15 November.
11.30 am
At Tay Street free BBQ's
On the beach Mt Maunganui.
Everyone welcome,
There is a cafe across the road if you need a cuppa.
The BBQ is free to use and plenty of beach for the kids.
Toilets also are provided everthing seems to be covered so see you there if you are coming.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:05 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
Having a meet up this,
Sunday 15 November.
11.30 am
At Tay Street free BBQ's
On the beach Mt Maunganui.
Everyone welcome,
There is a cafe across the road if you need a cuppa.
The BBQ is free to use and plenty of beach for the kids.
Toilets also are provided everthing seems to be covered so see you there if you are coming.
Thus far me and the youngest will be there - think Hubby and son are racing, but will double check.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Now you are confusing me is it the sat or sun, if the Sunday then i will be there if Sat cannot make lol
Old Nov 9th 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Now you are confusing me is it the sat or sun, if the Sunday then i will be there if Sat cannot make lol
Am having a blonde moment ( even though not blonde) read email Fb message as Saturday doh yes can make the Sunday
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi
We are hoping to go to hot beaches on Sunday but depending on weather forecast, Will defo put as plan B though.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

This event should have a good turn out as quite a few people have emailed me to say they will be there. I just hope the sun will shine for us...I will have a big orange sainsbury's bag with me so people can make contact incase they are a bit lost. See you there....
Old Nov 13th 2009, 8:23 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
This event should have a good turn out as quite a few people have emailed me to say they will be there. I just hope the sun will shine for us...I will have a big orange sainsbury's bag with me so people can make contact incase they are a bit lost. See you there....
Hi there you may have a new face for Sunday if that's OK ?
my wife is at work but i wouldnt mind joining in if that's OK ?
we have only been in Tauranga 8 week and don't know anyone here at all
Brian
Old Nov 13th 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

The more the merrier Brian
Old Nov 13th 2009, 11:16 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bdclayton
Hi there you may have a new face for Sunday if that's OK ?
my wife is at work but i wouldnt mind joining in if that's OK ?
we have only been in Tauranga 8 week and don't know anyone here at all
Brian
Come along Brian - we don't bite ... often ...

Seriously, everyone's welcome!
Old Nov 15th 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yay a great time was had by all
Old Nov 16th 2009, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Meet up in Mt Maunganui. Sunday 15 Nov

Thankyou to everyone that came last Sunday a GREAT DAY was had, the sun shone for us ...thankyou.......
If you missed out we will meet up again soon.......