Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet up in the hutt

Meet up in the hutt

Old Nov 7th 2007, 6:54 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Meet up in the hutt

Hi all,

We've decided its about time we had a bit of a gathering at our place.

So its chilli and baked spud all round along with wine, beer and amazing, stimulating company - well Jackie and me.

When: Saturday 17th November, 6pm onwards

Where: Trentham, Upper Hutt.

RSVP below or call us or PM.

I will PM address details to all those interested.

Adie.
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up in the hutt

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Hi all,

So its chilli and baked spud all round along with wine, beer and amazing, stimulating company - well Jackie and me.

Adie.
Already got the toilet roll in the freezer in case the chilli's hot!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Already got the toilet roll in the freezer in case the chilli's hot!!
We'll put you down for a 'ring of fire' special then
Old Nov 7th 2007, 9:25 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Adie.
I would so love to be there, really fed up with Hamilton now
Have a great night and let me know how it goes
Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:26 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

We're in! Thanks for the invitation!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:41 am
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Just to let all you wonderful people know, we are all still set for tomorrow, and as weather looks good, so if anyone wants to come round earlier and enjoy a beer or three in the garden then that would be great.

Adie
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:20 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Just to let all you wonderful people know, we are all still set for tomorrow, and as weather looks good, so if anyone wants to come round earlier and enjoy a beer or three in the garden then that would be great.

Adie
I WANT TO COME
but can't
However, see you on the 28th
please tell me you will have the lager chilling as I will be one stressed Karen by the time I get there!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:48 am
Actually just Adie

Originally Posted by karonious
I WANT TO COME
but can't
However, see you on the 28th
please tell me you will have the lager chilling as I will be one stressed Karen by the time I get there!
You should know by now, when DON'T we have beer in the fridge and wine in the cupboard.

we are sorry you can't make it too, We shall just have to have a replay in December - now there's a thought

Adie
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:15 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you SO much for hosting J & A!

The chili was ace and it was lovely to meet your neighbours too! Thanks ever so for letting us bring extra guests D&L too.

See you guys soon!
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, thanks Jac and Adie, it was a lovely evening. Looking forward to reciprocating in the new year.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:46 am
Maz

Originally Posted by cappuccino
Yes, thanks Jac and Adie, it was a lovely evening. Looking forward to reciprocating in the new year.
What are you still doing up woman? It was lovely to meet you, can't wait until you move here full time!
Old Nov 18th 2007, 3:52 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Blinding night, great food, good company...
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:33 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody good night guys! I'm not drinking that much again - ever! When we got home, Steve opened the car door and I fell out onto the driveway! Probably would have slept there!!! It was great to put a face to a few names again.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Bloody good night guys! I'm not drinking that much again - ever! When we got home, Steve opened the car door and I fell out onto the driveway! Probably would have slept there!!! It was great to put a face to a few names again.

Well done to you both for such a great evening - the food was fabulous as was the company. Look forward to seeing you both again soon.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:27 am
Actually just Adie

Thanks guys,

really glad everybody enjoyed themselves. We WILL do it again very soon.

Adie