Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Meet up in Dunedin anyone???

Meet up in Dunedin anyone???

Old Aug 25th 2011, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of
Default Meet up in Dunedin anyone???

We have just moved to Dunedin and it seems we are not alone.......yay!!
How about we have a get together sometime, let me know if your interested and we can get the ball rolling
Any suggestions when and where welcome
Cheers Marie
Old Aug 28th 2011, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

mazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud ofmazandben has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meet up in Dunedin anyone???

Looks like it will be me, myself and I then!!!
Old Aug 31st 2011, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

gaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mazandben
Looks like it will be me, myself and I then!!!
Don't worry, you're not alone in Dunedin. It's a busy time moving over and not much time to yourself when you're here, as you know. (check me out, old timer after 4 weeks). Keep trying, maybe one of the World Cup Games. I have heard that the Duke of Wellington has a license to close the road off next to it for tents to go up for the England games.
Old Aug 31st 2011, 8:12 am
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Been here near 7 years , and did a meet up in 05 , still see a few from then , we live 20 mins out of Dunners towards Outram , if you need help or advice on areas , cars or any thing give me a PM

Nige, Karla and Martha
Old Aug 31st 2011, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future

I'll meet you!! And i'll bring my multiple personalities if it helps?!?!
Old Aug 31st 2011, 11:10 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

How about a meet up for the Eng-Sco game. Most of the tourists will have flown north by then, so a chance perhaps...
Old Aug 31st 2011, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by southerner
How about a meet up for the Eng-Sco game. Most of the tourists will have flown north by then, so a chance perhaps...
I was beginning to think I was all alone down here....phew
That sounds good to us, what date is the Eng-Sco game (ha, you can tell im into my rugby....not!!) We have tickets for the Eng-Rom match but more a case of when in Rome...
Old Sep 27th 2011, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future

I have arrived now, so lets get planning !?!

Old Oct 1st 2011, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Yay, welcome to Dunedin
Old Oct 29th 2011, 6:40 pm
Beach bums :)

Boogieboard is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone, I live in Auckland with my hubby, but with my new job will be spending 1 week out of 5 in Dunedin, so would be nice to know some people there and maybe meet up for dinner or a cheeky wine or 2!