Reload this Page >

Meet Up in Auckland CBD on 9th June

Meet Up in Auckland CBD on 9th June

Old May 22nd 2012, 12:34 am
Banned

lfcfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meet Up in Auckland CBD on 9th June

Hey All,

There are a few of us going to the AB's v Ireland match at Eden Park on 9th June, we were thinking of arranging another meet up for around 4 ish on the Saturday (match starts at 1930), for anyone that is going to the match or for anyone that may just want to meet a few people.

The people going to match can go up to the staduim and the rest if you want carry on drinking.

How does Spitting Feathers sound about 4 ish?

Let me know your thoughts, PM me if you want
Ria
Old May 24th 2012, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

davros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Up in Auckland CBD on 9th June

Originally Posted by lfcfan
Hey All,

There are a few of us going to the AB's v Ireland match at Eden Park on 9th June, we were thinking of arranging another meet up for around 4 ish on the Saturday (match starts at 1930), for anyone that is going to the match or for anyone that may just want to meet a few people.

The people going to match can go up to the staduim and the rest if you want carry on drinking.

How does Spitting Feathers sound about 4 ish?

Let me know your thoughts, PM me if you want
Ria
Sounds good! A little later for me as I'll have a footy match finishing around that time. Cannot believe the meet up section got deleted.
Old May 24th 2012, 5:12 pm
Banned

Ok cool, it was merged with this

Originally Posted by davros1984
Sounds good! A little later for me as I'll have a footy match finishing around that time. Cannot believe the meet up section got deleted.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

davros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond reputedavros1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi - doesn't look as though I'll be playing football now.

The question is where and when do we meet up? England are playing South Africa prior to the AB v Ireland game so it would be good to be in a pub early to catch that.

Let me know what your thoughts/plans are.

David.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:41 pm
Banned

Hey Dave

Well, there are a few people meetnig at the kingsland, just trying to work out where best is to meet up.

We were thinking about going into the city to Spitting feathers for a few then making way up to Eden Park, not sure if the trains will run to onehunga after the match... so may end up driving early to Eden Park, leaving car and then driving home.

Where you coming from?
Old Jun 6th 2012, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Scrub what I said, just realised that the England game is the following day at 3am.

We'll be coming from the Shore, so can easily get a bus into the city etc. So can do spitting feathers. Can see the kingslander is right by the train station which would be perfect! Let me know times etc.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Ria,

Any update on the plan for tomorrow? We are happy to meet wherever, maybe in town at the Spitting Feathers? Could always then get a bus/train down to the ground and head to the kingslander.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 7:40 pm
Banned

Looks like all meeting at kingslander around 5 ish
Old Jun 8th 2012, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lfcfan
Looks like all meeting at kingslander around 5 ish
Super - will try to meet you there. Have got your number - cheers.
Old Jun 9th 2012, 12:26 am
Banned

Turns out we are heading into city so if yr in the city call me... Heading to spitting feathers