Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

meeeeeeeowwwwwwww NZ dollar in freefall predictions of where it will hit the ground!!

meeeeeeeowwwwwwww NZ dollar in freefall predictions of where it will hit the ground!!

Old Nov 14th 2006, 9:57 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: meeeeeeeowwwwwwww NZ dollar in freefall predictions of where it will hit the grou

Originally Posted by Paladin
I'm saving up for a rather large expense or two over the next 10 months, LOL!!
Twins?
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of
Default Re: meeeeeeeowwwwwwww NZ dollar in freefall predictions of where it will hit the grou

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Twins?
TWINS!!!! :scared:

Geez 2 kids is MORE than enough for me LOLOL!

(no chance for me, snip snip after number two arrived! ...... )

Dave
Old Nov 15th 2006, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

TWINS!!!! :scared:

Geez 2 kids is MORE than enough for me LOLOL!

(no chance for me, snip snip after number two arrived! ...... )

Dave
(Feb reccie trip to NZ and Sept move to NZ!!!)
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:21 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

(Feb reccie trip to NZ and Sept move to NZ!!!)
Ahh, I see. Could have been twins from the writing!?
Old Nov 15th 2006, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Ahh, I see. Could have been twins from the writing!?
Just thinking about twins scares the bejezus outa me! A very good mate has twins and I saw what that did to him LOLOL! :scared:

Still, as I said, I'm safe on that front....phew!!!!