Medication

Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:00 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medication

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if next time you're at the chemist's if someone could ask if they have Depakin Chrono there and how much it costs? My OH takes it for epilepsy.

It would be a huge help to know! Thanks very much in advance.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Medication

OK.

Will I get arrested.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:08 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

no!

Gosh thanks ever so much Bevs, you're an angel!
Old Aug 13th 2009, 11:15 am
`

OK. will do tomozz

If they have a fit ( pun intended) and I am carted off, wait till I feel more steady.

Our Irish Chemist is loverly.
Old Aug 15th 2009, 8:55 pm
We're HERE!!!

Bevs? Are you there? Have you been arrested or what?
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:41 am
`

Nope. Not arrested although I was somewhat dis-orderly last night

Sorry mate. I meant to post yesterday but events overtook me .

I went to my friend the chemist on Friday ,but he was out & about for the afternoon . So I tried to pop in on Saturday but couldn't get there coz of other stuff.

I'll go in tomozz and catch him. I haven't forgotten.
Old Aug 16th 2009, 7:27 am
We're HERE!!!

Originally Posted by BEVS
Nope. Not arrested although I was somewhat dis-orderly last night

Sorry mate. I meant to post yesterday but events overtook me .

I went to my friend the chemist on Friday ,but he was out & about for the afternoon . So I tried to pop in on Saturday but couldn't get there coz of other stuff.

I'll go in tomozz and catch him. I haven't forgotten.
Glad you're having a good weekend! No worries, we won't be there any time soon
Old Aug 18th 2009, 4:13 am
`

I went in and asked today and was met with a blank stare. The chemist wasn't our usual one . Anyway she went to look the name up and came back to say it was a no to CHRONO but that it would be a yes to EPILIM. However I now think she meant this as a prescription drug , not over the counter buy. .

Does this make sense?

I think I'd better try again. and I will.

Here is a link to the NZ Epilepsy website if you haven't already fund it.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Try this web site

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/

Gill
Old Aug 18th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute

You could try here
Epilim or sodium valproate on pharmac site
I had a look as well...couldn't resist, and it would be epilim (sodium valproate) here. Doesn't look like there is a slow release one though
Old Aug 25th 2009, 7:51 pm
We're HERE!!!

Thanks for the info everyone! much appreciated! And a big thank you Bevs! Staying at my mum"s and not used to this computer so typing veryyyy sloooowly