Medicals

Old Jun 10th 2008, 6:14 pm
** My Beautiful Angel **

mum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant future
Default Medicals

Hi there
Looking into moving to Christchurch as it looks and sounds so lovely but prices vary so much in different suburbs. Is there something i should know? What are the good suburbs to go to within easy commute to the city, pre schools, kindies, crèches etc.
Worrying i will pick some horrible type of nasty place we will hate
Can anyone enlighten me please
Also can anyone tell me what a medical involves, getting worried i will fail
Jackie

Last edited by mum-dad-3-little people; Jun 10th 2008 at 6:17 pm. Reason: forgot something
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Hi, on page 3 at the moment is a thread I started entitled 'where would you/wouldn't you live in ChCh?'

Hope that helps!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 7:34 pm
** My Beautiful Angel **

mum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant future

Hi chippy64
Funny enough i have just found that, its fab thanks for that
Best wishes
Jackie
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries Jackie! We think we have decided on New Brighton (North). Public transport into the city, lots of sporting facilities for our sports mad teen, parks etc for mad dog and next to the sea!
It's a bit run down in places at the moment, but lots of developing etc going on.
This is a friendly site with loads of really good info but just remeber it's all about peoples' opinions!!!
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mum-dad-3-little people
Hi there
Looking into moving to Christchurch as it looks and sounds so lovely but prices vary so much in different suburbs. Is there something i should know? What are the good suburbs to go to within easy commute to the city, pre schools, kindies, crèches etc.
Worrying i will pick some horrible type of nasty place we will hate
Can anyone enlighten me please
Also can anyone tell me what a medical involves, getting worried i will fail
Jackie
Hi Jackie, cant help with your first enquiry, but as for the meds we have had them done! There are quite a few threads on here it seems everyone is different. Ours were pretty straight forward, x-rays, blood and urine sample, height, weight, eyesight. The dr just listened to our chest,heart, took pulse, looked in eyes and ears, did reflexes and blood pressure and that was that. I took a printed list of asthma nedication my son was on and a copy of my last smear test results. I'm sure it will all be ok, if you have any medical issues just take along any meds. If you go on the immigration website and look at the medical form you will be able to see exactly what they need to do. When are you planning on having them done, try not to worry otherwise your blood pressure will go up!!!!
Best of luck
Chris
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

jimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant futurejimanddebs has a brilliant future

hi jackie
we just had ours done and as stated they are fairly straightforward, nothing to worry about. my weight was our main issue so i had to have extra bloods etc so i had to fast for 12 hours previous. other than that it is fairly easy going.

jim and debs
Old Jun 10th 2008, 8:33 pm
** My Beautiful Angel **

Thanks everyone
My weight is what i'm worrying about plus waist size. Had baby no 4 11 months ago and my 4th c-section so worried about excess round the waist and not just fat if you know what i mean . Oh well will just have to step up the fitness routine and keep fingers crossed. Thanks again everyone.
Best wishes
Jackie