Medicals

Old Sep 29th 2005, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Medicals

What next!!??

Our Case officer has referred our application for PR to the Medical Panel. Well at least 3 out of 4 of us!
Not sure why, but suspect its cos
a) 15 year old son had suspected epilepsy and treatment for 2 years aged 6 - 8 years old.Nothing since.
b) Wife had hysterectomy (upon recommendation ) 3 months ago. Consultant reports = full post op recovery.(Including fit to reply!)
c) Me, back op in 1997, Consultant reports = full recovery. Now,Mild hypertension very well controlled on meds. And type 2 diabetes for 5 years very well controlled on meds. Consultant reports back all this up.

We are both well qualified Psychy nurses who have worked with minimal sick time in UK for 15 - 20 years. We both have jobs lined up In NZ.

We are really panicing now!!
Anyone out there able to cheer us up and offer any reassurances.....please!!
Cheers.
Mark & Sarah
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:05 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Mark & Sarah
What next!!??

Our Case officer has referred our application for PR to the Medical Panel. Well at least 3 out of 4 of us!
Not sure why, but suspect its cos
a) 15 year old son had suspected epilepsy and treatment for 2 years aged 6 - 8 years old.Nothing since.
b) Wife had hysterectomy (upon recommendation ) 3 months ago. Consultant reports = full post op recovery.(Including fit to reply!)
c) Me, back op in 1997, Consultant reports = full recovery. Now,Mild hypertension very well controlled on meds. And type 2 diabetes for 5 years very well controlled on meds. Consultant reports back all this up.

We are both well qualified Psychy nurses who have worked with minimal sick time in UK for 15 - 20 years. We both have jobs lined up In NZ.

We are really panicing now!!
Anyone out there able to cheer us up and offer any reassurances.....please!!
Cheers.
Mark & Sarah

Hi Mark and Sarah,

Not sure if this will help and but maybe it will put your mind at ease a bit....

My meds were also referred to NZIS consultant because I had specified on my medical form I had knee surgery 5yrs ago. I was asked to provide them with a report from my GP explaining how mobile I was and how things would evolve in the future. Sent GP letter a few days later to my Case Officer and less than a week later I got my PR.

I suppose they just want to find out if your condition is under control. I'm sure you'll be fine, especially since your consultants confirmed that in their reports and that you have recovered

Hope this will cheer you up

Jen
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Mark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really niceMark & Sarah is just really nice
Smile Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by urbanproject
Hi Mark and Sarah,

Not sure if this will help and but maybe it will put your mind at ease a bit....

My meds were also referred to NZIS consultant because I had specified on my medical form I had knee surgery 5yrs ago. I was asked to provide them with a report from my GP explaining how mobile I was and how things would evolve in the future. Sent GP letter a few days later to my Case Officer and less than a week later I got my PR.

I suppose they just want to find out if your condition is under control. I'm sure you'll be fine, especially since your consultants confirmed that in their reports and that you have recovered

Hope this will cheer you up

Jen

Ta Urban.
Yeah cheered me up a little Sent you some deserved karma.
Thanks again.

M & S

btw,..."fit to reply "....should read..."...to fly!!"
Old Sep 29th 2005, 9:48 pm
Citizenships collector...

urbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of lighturbanproject is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mark & Sarah
Ta Urban.
Yeah cheered me up a little Sent you some deserved karma.
Thanks again.

M & S

btw,..."fit to reply "....should read..."...to fly!!"

Glad you got the smaile M & S

Let us know how it goes.

Jen

PS: Thanks for the karma
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:41 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Should be fine.
NZIS simply seek reassurance that the conditions are under control and can be managed well.
You'll be here soon enough.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Apollo10
Should be fine.
NZIS simply seek reassurance that the conditions are under control and can be managed well.
You'll be here soon enough.

Promise not to hold you to that but................

THANK YOU!!! Spoke to our Case Orafice to day and yet again he was unhelpful and evasive.NFT.

Cheers Spacetraveller!!