Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Medical in Wellington

Medical in Wellington

Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

scottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nicescottishnomad is just really nice
Default Medical in Wellington

I am in NZ, looking to sort out my Medical. Can anyone tell me where they went, cost, timeframes for bookings and other info that I need to be aware off.

Regards,

Scottish N
Old Dec 17th 2007, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical in Wellington

Originally Posted by scottishnomad
I am in NZ, looking to sort out my Medical. Can anyone tell me where they went, cost, timeframes for bookings and other info that I need to be aware off.

Regards,

Scottish N
I got mine done at the Mana medical centre in Porirua. They do the Q&A stuff as well as your 'basic tests' blood pressure and all that, then they send you off for an x ray and blood tests. All in for me it was about $520 and I had everything done and dusted and back with me within 2 days of first seeing the doctor. Other places will do everything there I'm told.