Medical referral

Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Walfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medical referral

Please please be good news!
I don't know if I could go for a waiver with the stress lol!
In anyone's experience if they were not happy with it would they ask for more information or would that be that? Finial decision made?

It says my passport will be delivered tomorrow I'm guess that will got to my immigration advisor before me.

� Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 26/May/2017.

� Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in London for processing on 30/May/2017. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

� Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 16/Aug/2017.
You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID.

� Your application/decision was sent to your nominated address on 16/Aug/2017
Old Aug 16th 2017, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Walfordnz
Please please be good news!
I don't know if I could go for a waiver with the stress lol!
In anyone's experience if they were not happy with it would they ask for more information or would that be that? Finial decision made?

It says my passport will be delivered tomorrow I'm guess that will got to my immigration advisor before me.

�� Your application has been registered and your payment confirmed by NZVAC on 26/May/2017.

�� Your application was sent to the Immigration New Zealand in London for processing on 30/May/2017. Please refer “Standard Processing Timeframe” link for information regarding processing time.

�� Your application has been processed by the Immigration New Zealand in London and passport sent to NZVAC on 16/Aug/2017.
You may collect your passport from NZVAC in London. Please be advised that if you are picking up the decision on behalf of the applicant, you must bring the authorization letter signed by the applicant along with the receipt provided at the time of lodgement along with your photo ID.

�� Your application/decision was sent to your nominated address on 16/Aug/2017
Hi

Can you not check online, or ring the 24hr helpline, they will tell you
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Walfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to beholdWalfordnz is a splendid one to behold

Mine is a paper application 😩
This is the only information I can get.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

Oops sorry skimm read that.
When we have tried calling before they just ask us to email them and get a reply a couple of days later. I've looked and the documents are going to my immigration advisor so hopefully they will tell me tomorrow.

I may give the number a try again
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

inkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond reputeinkedneonurse has a reputation beyond repute

Oops sorry skimm read that.
When we have tried calling before they just ask us to email them and get a reply a couple of days later. I've looked and the documents are going to my immigration advisor so hopefully they will tell me tomorrow.

I may give the number a try again
My Mrs was a paper application but she can still view status online, she received an email on how to register, but yes ring the number guy we spoke to 10 mins ago was very helpful
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by inkedneonurse
My Mrs was a paper application but she can still view status online, she received an email on how to register, but yes ring the number guy we spoke to 10 mins ago was very helpful
Oh I never received that, but I do have immy advisor so maybe they know? I emailed the advisor this morning asking for an update next week and then I saw that shall I re email her and ask? She got a bit annoyed with us last time we looked into it ourselves 😬
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh I never received that, but I do have immy advisor so maybe they know? I emailed the advisor this morning asking for an update next week and then I saw that shall I re email her and ask? She got a bit annoyed with us last time we looked into it ourselves 😬

Bugger her lol, your life your rules you won't sleep unless you know.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Do you know the number by any chance?
Old Aug 16th 2017, 3:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Do you know the number by any chance?
+64 9 914 4100

Have your application number to hand

Best of luck
Old Aug 16th 2017, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

I couldn't get through, my phone kept saying call failed 😩

I also emailed my immigration advisor again. But she didn't respond, so guess I'll be waiting for an update tomorrow.

I'm hoping that if they were not happy with my reports I would have been told before they sent all my documents back.

Oh well whats another week or two of waiting ay?
Old Aug 16th 2017, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

I couldn't get through, my phone kept saying call failed 😩

I also emailed my immigration advisor again. But she didn't respond, so guess I'll be waiting for an update tomorrow.

I'm hoping that if they were not happy with my reports I would have been told before they sent all my documents back.

Oh well whats another week or two of waiting ay?

Just tried the link above and your right it didn't work It is on the website though and it defo works as it's the one we rang this after

Last edited by inkedneonurse; Aug 16th 2017 at 7:45 pm.
Old Aug 16th 2017, 8:03 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

problems of having an advisor I'm afraid, you get to hear when then decide.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/contact

scroll down a bit for the paper applications.
Contact centre: 0508 558 855
Rest of world: 09 914 4100
Old Aug 16th 2017, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
problems of having an advisor I'm afraid, you get to hear when then decide.

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/contact

scroll down a bit for the paper applications.
Contact centre: 0508 558 855
Rest of world: 09 914 4100
Thank you, I'll give it a call after I finish work tomorrow if I've not heard anything from our advisor by then.

I'm praying it's good news. with my husband already in Wellington I can then focus on getting this end sorted and join him in October 🤞🤞🤞
Old Aug 16th 2017, 10:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Absolutely. She is beyond lucky she wasn't fired for incompetence IMO. She has handled this whole thing for her paying clients very badly.
Old Aug 17th 2017, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

well I finally have an answer !!

I finally have my visa! Yay I'm so happy.
I have to get an updated report when we choose to go for residency at a later date to make sure my condition is still stable.
But I'm over the moon! I can finally join my husband! Now just a lot to sort out.
I hope my visa process gives some light for others in a similar situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.