Medical Records

Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

mistran will become famous soon enoughmistran will become famous soon enough
Default Medical Records

Hi all, has anyone who has recentley moved out NZ take copies of thier medical records
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice
Default Re: Medical Records

Yes we got copies from our uk docs and gave them to our new one here
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mistran
Hi all, has anyone who has recentley moved out NZ take copies of thier medical records
we asked the doctor for summarys of our records,cost about 40 pounds for them all.....but doctors prices vary aparantly

they just highlight anything important and current medication etc...its enough to get you started until they recieve your medical records.....the doctors here were quite pleased with that.......jacky.....
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

sananddave has a spectacular aura aboutsananddave has a spectacular aura aboutsananddave has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Re: Medical Records

Is it mandatory to have your uk medical records if moving to nz?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sananddave
Is it mandatory to have your uk medical records if moving to nz?
no think its optional,but it does help the doctors when you get here....

2 days after i arrived i ended up with chest infection and had to go to doctors....so it does help them if you bring some info...it was only couple of sheets of paper each,doesn't take much room in case....
Old Oct 1st 2007, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Yep we had copies of records for all four of us......

Amazed at how much stuff we got and the fact that it went back to when we were born 37 years ago

I just thought it would be a summary or something but included notes from the doctor about us as babies etc.

Mine needed a forklift to get in the house due to all the 'self inflicted' sports injuries

Last edited by teambwr47; Oct 1st 2007 at 1:32 am.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Little note for anyone taking medical records - check they all actually refer to YOU! The ones I ended up with contained notes about two completely different people, as well as my own stuff....I spent several minutes wondering how I forgotten being in hospital having my tonsils out, until I realised it was a complete stranger that they were talking about! :eek;
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Little note for anyone taking medical records - check they all actually refer to YOU! The ones I ended up with contained notes about two completely different people, as well as my own stuff....I spent several minutes wondering how I forgotten being in hospital having my tonsils out, until I realised it was a complete stranger that they were talking about! :eek;
actually had to laughen i read this post..when we read our notes turned out they gave me a prosthetic elbow

well the surgeon must have made a pretty good job,because i can't remember him doing it and he never left a scar....

heres hoping i don't hurt my elbow here as they are going to be a bit confused........just call me the bionic woman....she can rebuild herself
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

If you've ogt kids you will need a record of their immunisations when they enol in school - worth bringin in the luggage rather than waiting for the shipment. It doesn't matter if they are not fully immunised but they do like to see the records.
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donnaf
If you've ogt kids you will need a record of their immunisations when they enol in school - worth bringin in the luggage rather than waiting for the shipment. It doesn't matter if they are not fully immunised but they do like to see the records.
i meant to bring these records of kids immunisations,but left them in storage back home...school didn't ask for them and neither did the doctor.....i guess they will all be on medical records anyway...

but probably is a good idea to bring them
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:40 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by garryhg
actually had to laughen i read this post..when we read our notes turned out they gave me a prosthetic elbow

well the surgeon must have made a pretty good job,because i can't remember him doing it and he never left a scar....

heres hoping i don't hurt my elbow here as they are going to be a bit confused........just call me the bionic woman....she can rebuild herself
It's quite funny really isn't it - you sit there thinking "I REALLY don't rmember that?" and then suddenly realise it's someone else they are talking about. Potentially worrying though - just imagine if the stuff was bad news, could really panic someone till they look at the name at the top
Old Oct 1st 2007, 11:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pollyana
It's quite funny really isn't it - you sit there thinking "I REALLY don't rmember that?" and then suddenly realise it's someone else they are talking about. Potentially worrying though - just imagine if the stuff was bad news, could really panic someone till they look at the name at the top
thats the laugh thoughit was my name at the topbut for some reason i managed to acumulate a prosthetic elbow along the way

must have been in the nineties,i spent most of that decade drunk