Medical issues?

Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:11 am
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future
Default Medical issues?

Another dumb ass question, soz.
Just been pulled from the pool (horray!) so starting to worry about the next stage.

I am lead applicant and am in good health. The wife has had goal stones (goal bladder now removed) and kidney stones and post natal deppression, now all fine (i know I should get her scrapped off and get new model (joke babe if your reading this later).

Can anybody advise, is any of this likely to be an issue?
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical issues?

Originally Posted by sean n
Just been pulled from the pool (horray!) so starting to worry about the next stage.

I am lead applicant and am in good health. The wife has had goal stones (goal bladder now removed) and kidney stones and post natal deppression, now all fine (i know I should get her scrapped off and get new model (joke babe if your reading this later).

The old cholecystectomy eh? With the gall bladder out,this should obviously minimise chances of future stones-I take it her diet and stuff aint a problem. Her bloods will indicate if there is still an issue with any liver problems.
You've all got plenty of time to bull the medical now,cut off the ale,loads of water and salad,and go in stroking the children lovingly! Game on.

Good luck Sean,mate.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

spackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud ofspackster has much to be proud of

I would not have thought so, seeing as that it was all in the past. Although kidney stones can recur i cant see this being a major problem. Hope this helps ease your mind a bit.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:23 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Medical issues?

I have been really dreading the medical, so I've read pretty much read every document and asked every question known to man. If the gall bladder is no longer an issue, its unlikely to pose a problem. Re the PPD, is she on medication? Has ever been hospitalised for it? They only seem really concerned if a person is 1, a risk to others, 2, a risk to themselves, and 3, likely to burden the health system. Not in any particular order. If she's not on meds, I don't think its really worth mentioning. If she is, the only thing I can imagine happening (worse case scenerio) is that she'd receive a pyshce evaluation, but I think it would depend on the doctor you see, a lot of tests seem to be 'discretionary.'

Hope that helps!
Old Dec 8th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Think Littletoe has a great point regards the PNDepress. If there was no medication,or hospitalisation,I wouldn't bother mentioning it either.
My wife is continually depressed,children or not,due to the fact that I'm her husband,and that was never picked up.
Old Dec 8th 2006, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about the PND. They may require further information, but it should not stop an application, the same the other medical issues you have mentioned.
Cheers
Gill