Reload this Page >

Medical issue! Help!!!

Medical issue! Help!!!

Old Jun 27th 2018, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

Kerpearce2018 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical issue! Help!!!

Hey all

Ok so my husband has been offered a job and we had medicals done Monday.

My bloods came back and my creatinine levels were 95 instead of 40-80 which they want it to be for immigration. I am on blood pressure tablets which can cause a slight increase in creatinine along with the fact my blood test was done on the hottest day of the year and had been walking around London for 4hours!

I am speaking to doctor who did the blood test tomorrow to find out what steps I do from here. If I need another blood test and it's still high could it be my medication in which case what happens then?

Wondered if anyone else had been in this position .and what happened?

Don't want to loose my husbands new job which he is so excited about!

Thanks all
Old Jun 28th 2018, 7:45 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical issue! Help!!!

As you are on medication your file would probably be sent through for medical assessment anyway so not really anything you can do about that until it comes back with either no further action required or more action required. If this test does not alarm you or your own GP then I would say you just need to see what happens. I discovered, on handing in our files, you could do that back in 2011, that I had a shadow on a lung, obviously this concerned my as the medical test centre had not told me, so I went and saw my own GP who sent me for xrays that same day, came back as old scarring from years previous when i had had pleurisy. The medical assessment came back with no further action.