Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

me and my boyfriend moving to hamilton nz

me and my boyfriend moving to hamilton nz

Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

midgetjen is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile me and my boyfriend moving to hamilton nz

hi everyone, im jennifer, me and my boyfriend are moving to nz end of the yr, maybe nov time, we are mid 20s and looking to make new friends in nz.

look forward to hearing back xxxxx
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:43 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: me and my boyfriend moving to hamilton nz

Originally Posted by midgetjen
hi everyone, im jennifer, me and my boyfriend are moving to nz end of the yr, maybe nov time, we are mid 20s and looking to make new friends in nz.

Hi & welcome to BE, good plan to arrive in time for summer and to avoid UK winter, good luck with your move.
B x
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:17 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midgetjen

Hi to you both, welcome to the site

Good luck with all your plans

DEwb
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Hi and welcome from another newbee

What are your connections with Hamilton. I lived about 10 minutes drive away once and did most of my shopping there.

Best wishes

Martyc
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

martyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud ofmartyc has much to be proud of

Hi again

Have just noticed that your parents are already there

Martyc
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

hey thanks 4 reply, so where do u live now then, r u from the uk?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by martyc
Hi again

Have just noticed that your parents are already there

Martyc
hey thanks 4 reply, so where do u live now then, r u from the uk?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, I live in Somerset with my Kiwi husband and our son. He comes from Ngaruawahia just north of Hamilton which was where we lived before coming back here. We are looking to go back for good next year but want to live in Auckland because of work opportunities

I think that Hamilton is a nice town. A bit far from any beaches but that never really bothered us before.

Best wishes with your plans.

Martyc