British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Is it me, or is it.............. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/me-619230/)

strawbie Jul 9th 2009 9:24 pm

Is it me, or is it..............

QUIET ON HERE?????? :p

BEVS Jul 9th 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Is it me, or is it..............

It's you lot , your end , enjoying that summer.

Jo_Paul87 Jul 9th 2009 9:49 pm

To busy filling in endless forms, :rofl:

BEVS Jul 9th 2009 9:54 pm

:D Have some form filling karma points but GET POSTING. :p

scrubbedexpat094 Jul 10th 2009 3:59 am

I have broken my hand (luckily my left) at the theatre on Wed night. Moving truck-hand-barricade is not a good combination. I am seriously, seriously hacked off. I am a very bad patient & can't wait to have the :curse: cast removed. I've only had it on for 28 hours. Did I say how truly hacked off i am?
My typing is slow at the best of times (hence short posts :sneaky:), now it's even slower & I'm so hacked off, I can't tell you:frown:

Hopefully I may get sympathy nominations for POTM 3:o

Am Loolah Jul 10th 2009 5:21 am

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 7739081)
I have broken my hand (luckily my left) at the theatre on Wed night. Moving truck-hand-barricade is not a good combination. I am seriously, seriously hacked off. I am a very bad patient & can't wait to have the :curse: cast removed. I've only had it on for 28 hours. Did I say how truly hacked off i am?
My typing is slow at the best of times (hence short posts :sneaky:), now it's even slower & I'm so hacked off, I can't tell you:frown:

Hopefully I may get sympathy nominations for POTM 3:o

I'm confused ... are you hacked off?:confused:

Bless you Vitalstats - how long do you have to keep the cast on for? You poor thing. Have some mending bones karma.:wub:

Hmmm, just seen the last bit of your post. Breaking bones to get nominated is, I feel, going a little far?!:rolleyes:

Matewx Jul 10th 2009 6:33 am

I agree it's quieter...

I blame Am Loolah! :sneaky:

Well someone's gotta take the blame hun!

scrubbedexpat094 Jul 10th 2009 9:22 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 7739171)
I'm confused ... are you hacked off?:confused:

Bless you Vitalstats - how long do you have to keep the cast on for? You poor thing. Have some mending bones karma.:wub:

Hmmm, just seen the last bit of your post. Breaking bones to get nominated is, I feel, going a little far?!:rolleyes:

Thanks O Fairy One :wub: I don't know how long it has to stay on but it's driving me nuts already. I'm not a patient patient. I NEED to stretch my fingers out wide & can't :curse: Already trying to destroy the cast:sneaky:. I go back to the fracture clinic on Wednesday. They'll remove this one I hope & put a waterproof one on. I have received this rubber glove thing that I can put over the cast to go in the shower but it looks impossible to do & possibly very painful:eek:. Still it may come in useful in the future, should I ever find myself in the position of having to deliver a calf :D
Did try & send you some thank you karma but apparently I've given you enough already:p

Should I get nominated, wonder what I would have to do to win:eek:

scrubbedexpat094 Jul 10th 2009 9:25 am

Oh yeah, forgot too mention.......

I'm HACKED OFF!

Matewx Jul 10th 2009 9:31 am

So when was your last shower???
:ohmy:

Matewx Jul 10th 2009 9:32 am

I was gonna give you some Karma so you get better soon...

But it said

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vitalstatistix again.

scrubbedexpat094 Jul 10th 2009 9:41 am

Originally Posted by Matewx (Post 7739769)
So when was your last shower???
:ohmy:

Wednesday :ohmy: But I would like to point out that I have washed yesterday & today. OH is going to wash my hair tomorrow :eek:, hoping I don't end up looking like :scaredhair:.

Thanks for trying to give me some karma, jolly decent of you:D

BTW, I don't think I've mentioned that I'm very hacked off ;)

BEVS Jul 10th 2009 10:48 am

HHmm. :sneaky:

alanmacc Jul 10th 2009 10:51 am

ok im sensing vital is harbouring some serious anger issues here, not sure why but im thinking theres some mood swings going on here:p

strawbie Jul 10th 2009 11:22 am

aaah, that got you all talking!!!!