The McCanns

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:27 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The McCanns

Originally Posted by willmore
May I remind everyone that the McCanns recklessly abandoned their children so they were able to go out for the evening with friends.

They are indirectly responsible for the kidnapping and possible death of maddie by their incredible irresponsible actions. Responsible parents DO NOT leave children unattended at any time. Im flabbergasted at their selfishness and the excuses made by others on their behalf.

I hope they rot in hell!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:51 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they rot in hell!
how very christian of you!
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:16 am
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light

May I remind everyone that the McCanns recklessly abandoned their children so they were able to go out for the evening with friends.

They are indirectly responsible for the kidnapping and possible death of maddie by their incredible irresponsible actions. Responsible parents DO NOT leave children unattended at any time. Im flabbergasted at their selfishness and the excuses made by others on their behalf.

I hope they rot in hell!
What a thoroughly unpleasant person you must be
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

There are some disturbing replies on this thread
What happened to the McCanns shouldnt happen to any parent, i think anyone who takes the "they left her alone" path as a way into blaming them is being very sanctimonious.
Their daughter was taken and does anyone seriously believe that a parent would persuade 7 other close family friends to say they didnt do it if they really had, that is where any arguement about whether they did it or not falls flat. If your friend said to you "I'm gonna kill my daughter but dont tell anyone", would you keep it a secret ?? No you wouldn't.
The McCanns got up peoples noses by doing what every parent would do, the media created a monster for which i'm sure the McCanns were grateful for at the time, the huge publicity gained could only help with their plight.
The media starved off any real news force fed us the sad faces and desperate pleas of the McCanns at every opportunity and saddly people got sick of them "whinning on" day after day.
However There have been many incidences of child deaths were the parents have appeared distraught on TV only for the truth come out later that they were the guilty person and that sticks in peoples minds, the longer it goes on the more people are questioning their innocence.
We cannot be expected to carry our children on our backs until the age of 18, we leave them alone when we consider it safe to do so. what they did was no different to having a BBQ and allowing the children to play in the garden while the adults sit and chat inside, or taking your children on a pick nic and allowing them a little freedom to explore while knowing that their parents are close at hand to keep them safe. The McCanns assessed the risks and acted accordingly.
There was a similar case to tis some years ago in one of the Greek islands, a young boy of around 3 or 4 was taken and has never been seen since. It is thought that he was snatched by travelling gypsies who roam the islands in summer and drift around the greek mainland and nearby baltic states. There have been several sightings over the years but by the time police react the gypsies have moved on or disapeared.
There is a chance Maddeline is dead but i tink a body would have been found by now, and there is a chance she may have been abducted wich as time goes on seems the more likely.
Either way until an answer is found one way or another i dont tink its right to blame the parents for "neglecting "her and certainly not accuse them of killing her.
Personally i'm fed up with the media coverage, sadly i now have no interest in the parents plight as i feel any compassion i might have had has been beaten out of me by the continuous drip drip drip of sad tearful faces that i'm still being force fed on a weekly basis. I cannot imagine myself doing anything different to the McCanns if i ever found myself in the same situation.
All we can do is hope theres a answer found as soon as possible.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 10:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Avid
Have there been any sightings of maddy in New Zealand?

Just curious, as what on earth is this thread doing in this section?
Goodness knows Avid.

If anyone really wants to continue beating up about this incredibly sad topic , please feel free to do so HERE