Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Maz has arrived people!

Maz has arrived people!

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold
Default Maz has arrived people!

Hi all, this will have to be a quickie as I have loads to do on my day off!
Had a call from Maz this morning, her and her family have arrived safely and she is already on the hunt for a job!
She is unable to get on here due to problems with her internet in the hotel but has asked me to let you all know that she is here.
If anyone has arranged to meet her please pm me as I have her mobile number.

Bye for now, back tomorrow.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:57 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maz has arrived people!

Originally Posted by Jude J
Had a call from Maz this morning, her and her family have arrived safely and she is already on the hunt for a job!
She is unable to get on here due to problems with her internet in the hotel but has asked me to let you all know that she is here.

Woohoo! Welcome to NZ Maz (when you get online you'll see this!!)
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:57 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Wehey Maz Welcome to New Zealand and the lovely day that it is in Auckland.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 4:29 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

hey Maz!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:12 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you arrived safely, welcome to New Zealand
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:19 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maz - glad you have arrived safely - enjoy your time in NZ
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maz,

Welcome - glad to hear you arrived safe. Hope to see you on Saturday.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff! Hope you have a burster Maz, Mr Maz and Miss Maz!

Can't wait to hear all about it in 3 weeks xx

Michelle xx
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Maz arrived safely
please let her know we leave on Sunday for NZ and look forward to meeting her on 18/19th .
We will be here for that night, please ask her to send me a PM or tel contact number :
Mount Richmond lodge,
676 Mt Wellington Highway
Mt Wellington
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND
Enquiries: +64-9-270 2900

thank you Jude
Helen
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to NZ Maz... good to hear you have arrived safely!

Looking forward to hearing your adventures!

SarahB
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Wahoooooo, welcome Maz and the Mazettes. Hope I get to meet you soon.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Maz and all that you have brought.Good luck.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:32 am
WAS bored stiff in USA

cyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud ofcyndi has much to be proud of

Come on then missus, get the fingers off the wine glass & give us a report. We're dying to hear what your thoughts are so far. Oh no!!!! just had a thought, you're thinking the Chicago burbs are much better & can't wait to get back to the goog old USA
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Maz.........welcome, and hope all is well with you in the land of the barefooted!
Also Helen good luck with the whole Motel/Hotel thing.
Never know when we sort out our gaffe and get a housewarming organised we could see you.....
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:04 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J

Tell her that we dont care about her until she get back posting

Oh, and please tell her that we have done what we said we would where she said she wanted it?????

PS She will, Im sure, tell you what the hell all that means

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.