Maz giz an update

Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:22 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maz giz an update

Calling our Yankie-fied Maz

Whats happening girl?
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Maz giz an update

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Calling our Yankie-fied Maz

Whats happening girl?
shes coming on our girlie night out next thursday, but other than that I have no idea
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:51 pm
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

Just spoke with Maz, she still doesn't have internet access. She's had some job interviews, but the only probably has been they want her now, but she can't start straight away because of having to sell her house in the US. Other than that, she's loving Welly, and has really enjoyed meeting the BE people down there.

Hope she won't mind her speaking on her behalf!! But yep, she's out for the girlie night on the 19th!
Old Apr 14th 2007, 2:19 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya! Currently out in the Wairarapa at my friend's house in the middle of a vineyard. Life is rough. Had lunch in Martinborough this morning, lovely place. Had "fun" driving over the Rimutaka yesterday... and so sorry to the people behind me that there are no passing lanes northbound on the way down. Just glad it was still light out and not raining.

Anyway, already depressed to be leaving in 6 days' time and awaiting the elusive job offer but I should know hopefully in the next few days if I have a limited time offer.

Absolutely love Welly and of course have great taste and favour the more expensive areas like Karori. We'll see where we end up.

Many many grateful thanks to Rob & Melanie for hosting the get-together last Saturday, we had a great time and it was fabulous to meet everyone! Can't wait until the 19th ... but I have to warn those going that hubby and daughter will be with me!

Right off again now... wine tasting to do. Like I said, rough life eh?
Old Apr 14th 2007, 7:32 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Yay

Glad your enjoying it chick

PS Testing right now
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:03 am
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hun

Sounds like you having a great time - look forward to hearing about your travels when you return, I have reserved two ........ for you by the way

G xx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:51 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Can't wait until the 19th ... but I have to warn those going that hubby and daughter will be with me!

Right off again now... wine tasting to do. Like I said, rough life eh?
Oh, I'm looking forward to meeting you Hubby and daughter too Glad to hear you're lovin' it!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad it's all going good Maz.
Old Apr 16th 2007, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
Hiya! Had "fun" driving over the Rimutaka yesterday...

Told you it would be an experience on a wet windy day But didn't tell you that, when the Fell engines were still chugging their way over the hill, one was blown off the tracks near the Summit on a similar day

However, typical Wellington weather, the next day was as still as and blue sky