Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

May Arrivals and Departures 2014

May Arrivals and Departures 2014

Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:52 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default May Arrivals and Departures 2014

Remember who, when, where, when, where
Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:54 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May Arrivals and Departures 2014

Vitalstatistix - Arriving back to NZ after hopefully a fantastic holiday 4th
Old Mar 19th 2014, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

alan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to all

Me (Alan) from Manchester to ChCh arriving Tuesday 6th
Old Mar 20th 2014, 12:01 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by alan83
Me (Alan) from Manchester to ChCh arriving Tuesday 6th
Not long now then.
Old Mar 20th 2014, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

alan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to allalan83 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BEVS
Not long now then.
nope..just a waiting game, final few thing's to sort out with my tool's shipment this week, then pack myself up for a new adventure can't wait!!
Old Mar 20th 2014, 3:59 am

Alan83 - Leave UK 4th (?) Arriving ChCh 6th
Old Mar 24th 2014, 2:48 am
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi BEVS. Myself, hubby and little one leaving Christchurch airport on 3rd May to Hong Kong. Leave Hong Kong on 9th May to Heathrow and then straight to Newcastle Airport, where I will be met by my sister (who will be crying and dancing around)
Old Mar 24th 2014, 6:52 am

pippalonghorn, OH and DD - Leaving ChCh 3rd, stopover in HongKong then onwards to UK 9th

Alan83 - Leave UK 4th (?) Arriving ChCh 6th
Old Mar 24th 2014, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

correct...leaving the 4th
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

damosingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi my names Damien im 23 from Manchester, England, and im moving to Christchurch on 16th May ready to start my new job at the end of the month.

Moving on my own but very excited!
Old Mar 26th 2014, 9:46 am
ble
Forum Regular

ble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud of

Leaving May 21, one way Christchurch to UK (via 3 wk hol in America).
Me, OH and a gaggle of kids. (We are the family that get frowned at for daring to travel with more than 3 kids)
Old Mar 26th 2014, 6:40 pm

pippalonghorn, OH and DD - Leaving ChCh 3rd, stopover in HongKong then onwards to UK 9th

Alan83 - Leave UK 4th Arriving ChCh 6th

damosingo - Leaves UK ? Arrive Christchurch ?

ble, OH and gaggle of kids - Leaves ChCh 21st Arrives UK some weeks later
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 8:01 am
Just Joined

gks1508 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Just had confirmation that myself and hubby (Gill and Nick) have got flights booked (one way tickets!!) to Gisborne on 4th May arriving on 7th after stopover in Singapore. All starting to get a bit real and scary now!
Old Apr 4th 2014, 5:35 am

Alan83 - Leave UK 4th Arriving ChCh 6th

gks1580, OH Leaves UK 4th Arrives Gisborne 7th after stopover on Singaport

damosingo - Leaves UK ? Arrive Christchurch ?

ble, OH and gaggle of kids - Leaves ChCh 21st Arrives UK some weeks later
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Kentishgirl has a brilliant futureKentishgirl has a brilliant futureKentishgirl has a brilliant futureKentishgirl has a brilliant futureKentishgirl has a brilliant futureKentishgirl has a brilliant future

Jane, Joe (13) and Mia (10) leaving Uk and 15 May, via Singapore, arriving Chch on 17 May to be met by husband/dad to go to our new (temporary) home in Rolleston. Can't wait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.