Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

May 2013 Arrivals and Departures

May 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Old Apr 5th 2013, 7:07 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default May 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Time to start the thread for the May movers.
Remember details of those coming, dates you leave, when you arrive, and where you will be.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Katie64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2013 Arrivals and Departures

Hello, me (Katie) and my partner Jack are arriving in Auckland from Brighton on May the 5th for 11 months
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:12 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Katie64 and Jack Leaving ? Arriving Auckland 5th May
Old Apr 9th 2013, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Ah yes, I thought I might forget something! We leave on the 3oth of April and stay in Hong Kong for a few days on the way.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 9:03 am

well in that case I'm going to have you put you in the April one as well
Old Apr 9th 2013, 9:16 am
Just Joined

Ha! Brilliant.
Old Apr 10th 2013, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

Hi all
Me my Husband and 23 year old Son and 10 year old Daughter leave Hull (UK) on 14 May and are moving to Auckland, Browns Bay area.
This is our second time we have tried to emigrate but first time failed due to House not selling in UK. So we had to apply all over again and now house is sold here we come.
Old Apr 12th 2013, 10:46 am

Katie64 and Jack Leaving 30th April Arriving Auckland 5th May

PHONEJUNKY, Hubby, Son and Daughter Leave 14th May Arrive Auckland ?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 5:36 am
Just Joined

Hels41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Myself and husband Scott leaving Auckland for UK on 5th May after 7.5 years here.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 8:28 am

Hels41 and Scott - Leaving Auckland 5th May Arriving UK 6th ?

PHONEJUNKY, Hubby, Son and Daughter Leave 14th May Arrive Auckland ?
Old Apr 21st 2013, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

PHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to beholdPHONEJUNKY is a splendid one to behold

HI,

We leave UK 14th May arrive Auckland 16th May only short stop over in Dubai and Aussie, so cannot wait.
Old Apr 21st 2013, 8:49 am
Just Joined

Hels41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrive UK 6th May
Old Apr 21st 2013, 10:02 am

Hels41 and Scott - Leaving Auckland 5th May Arriving UK 6th

PHONEJUNKY, Hubby, Son and Daughter Leave 14th May Arrive Auckland 16th
Old Apr 24th 2013, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

One way flights booked, Paul, Tina, Dan & Jake leaving Heathrow on 27th May, arriving 29th. Will be settling in Wellington
Old Apr 24th 2013, 9:40 pm

Hels41 and Scott - Leaving Auckland 5th May Arriving UK 6th

PHONEJUNKY, Hubby, Son and Daughter Leave 14th May Arrive Auckland 16th

moonie2011 (Tina) Paul, Dan & Jake Leave 27th May, Arrive Wellington 29th.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.