Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Originally Posted by clarise
I can't make 5pm, working, sorry
Have fun!
Awwww, I know it's a bit early.

Yes Jenny, Mount Primary.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

The bruises have finally faded so I'm up for another game.
See you tomorrow
Kate
Old Apr 16th 2010, 2:06 am
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I'm not going to be able to make it tonight after all . OH has gone to the V8's in Hamilton and wont be back in time and I cant find anyone else to have the little ones.

Hope you have a good time.
Jenny
Old Apr 16th 2010, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jen
I am bringing my little ''Mary Poppins who will love to look after your littlies if you need
Old Apr 16th 2010, 2:59 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend Trina is bringing the ball as I have a 5 o'clock appointment, so I'll be there about 5.30.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 4:37 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I can't make it tonight due to injury - too much training I don't think!! See you next week.

Liz
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by Binks
Sorry I can't make it tonight due to injury - too much training I don't think!! See you next week.

Liz
HI Liz,

We're trying to find a new floodlit venue for next week so that we can meet a little later. I'll keep you posted.
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:31 am
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Hi,

I hope it went OK yesterday - soz I couldn't make it - the older kids would have been alright watching/playing on the climbing frame etc.. but my two year old ( who I'm sure is another Damion - we keep looking for the three 666's but cant find them yet!!! ) would have been a nightmare.

It would be really good if we could find a floodlit venue as it is getting dark so early now.

Keep us updated and hope to see you all next week.
Jen
Old Apr 17th 2010, 5:51 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Soz. I couldn't make it either but I enjoyed thinking about you all

Last edited by BEVS; Apr 17th 2010 at 5:55 am.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Currently staying with a friend in Bracknell (UK) moving to Tauranga at end of July!!!
Kate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to allKate Rayner is a name known to all

Hi All,

I'm moving to Tauranga at the end of July. Thought of maybe joining a netball club. This looked like my kind of thing as I haven't played since I was at uni (11 years ago). Talking tactics over a few drinks also sounded great

How's the training going? Look forward to hopefully getting involved.

Bye for now.

Kate.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:41 am

Had the following email,

"Thank you for your enquiry.

Due to a regular user transferring to another centre, we have recently had one court become available at the Mount Maunganui Sports Centre (diagonally across from New World) on Friday evenings. This is an unstaffed facility which we manage from the Mount Action Centre and user groups collect a key from us at Mount Action Centre to access it.

I took a look through the next several Fridays to find the following availability of the court:

23 Apr : 6pm onwards

30 Apr : 6pm – 7.15pm

7 May : 6pm – 7.15pm

14 May : 6pm – 7.15pm

21 May : 6pm – 7.15pm

28 May : 6pm – 7.15pm

4 Jun : 6pm – onwards

11 Jun : 6pm – onwards

If the booking is for youth (i.e. 75% or more are U18 years old) the cost to hire the court is $14.50 per hour. If it is for adult (i.e. 75% or more are 18+ years old) the cost to hire the court is $21.00 per hour."

Shall I go back to them and book it for the above dates?
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:07 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds good to me.

Liz
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic - I will commit to all dates except first date in May as I am in Welly - Have a big on us Am Loolah you are a VERY good fairy x
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:11 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1
Fantastic - I will commit to all dates except first date in May as I am in Welly - Have a big on us Am Loolah you are a VERY good fairy x
Ok, I'll email them back and say we'll take all and then FB people too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.