Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Mar 11th 2010, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

yipppeee well done Di - I can do next Fri 19th no probs - have we got enough for 2 teams ? What time ?
Old Mar 11th 2010, 11:21 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bolton1
yipppeee well done Di - I can do next Fri 19th no probs - have we got enough for 2 teams ? What time ?
On FB + you we have 7 thus far - just one team ...
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:20 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Hi

I live in Tauranga and haven't played netball since school (a long time ago!), but I would love to join in if you have room for one more.

Kate
Old Mar 14th 2010, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kate

The more the merrier - I think we are trying to have a practise this Friday -so keep tracking this thread or PM me your details & I will keep you up to date.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 5:49 am
Just Joined

Davvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really niceDavvie is just really nice

Hi Girls,

Hope you dont mind another one joining you, as I have recently settled in Papamoa.

Although I warn you now my netball skills are a bit rusty after more years then I care to remember since I last played .

Anyway if it is all still on, and OK if I come I will see you at Mount Primary on Friday

Thanks
Jenny
Old Mar 15th 2010, 7:13 am

HI Kate and Jenny,

Feel free to come along on Friday. The more who turn up the less time each of us will have to run around - which can only be a good thing!

See you then.
Old Mar 15th 2010, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone _ I have 2 visitors at the mo, so if they fancy it I'll drag them along - they are both 18 so I am sure don't want to go partying & would much rather come & play netball on their first Friday night here What time are we meeting ??? & where are we going after for refreshments ???
Old Mar 15th 2010, 10:28 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi everyone _ I have 2 visitors at the mo, so if they fancy it I'll drag them along - they are both 18 so I am sure don't want to go partying & would much rather come & play netball on their first Friday night here What time are we meeting ??? & where are we going after for refreshments ???
How cruel!

AFAIK we are meeting at Mount Primary at 7PM.
Old Mar 16th 2010, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Kate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really niceKate in NZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
HI Kate and Jenny,

Feel free to come along on Friday. The more who turn up the less time each of us will have to run around - which can only be a good thing!

See you then.
Thanks, I like the sound of that!

See you Friday

Kate
Old Mar 18th 2010, 10:50 pm

Little query ...

Who's bringing the ball?

In order to maintain some level of authenticity regarding this being a serious practice, I have solved the dilemma of the "ball" and purchased one.

Last edited by Am Loolah; Mar 19th 2010 at 2:20 am.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Im ready to make a prat of myself
Not played since i was a teen at school, cannot even remember the rules, so this is gonna be fun
Old Mar 19th 2010, 5:27 am

Ahhhh the "Rusty Ferns" were born tonight and jolly good fun it was too! I was most impressed actually that we were the standard we were, as oppossed to being unable to throw/catch/pass!

Thanks ladies it was great - looking forward to next week!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Mar 19th 2010 at 8:20 am.
Old Mar 19th 2010, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Dittttooo - It was fab - loverly to meet you all and am soooo looking forward to next week - dont forget the T SHIRTS - & the Rusty Ferns will soon be well oiled
Old Mar 19th 2010, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Hi "Rusty Ferns". I really enjoyed tonight and am looking forward to next Friday already. I loved meeting everyone and will see you all next week.

Liz
Old Mar 19th 2010, 6:11 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

do you need a Coach ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.