Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:04 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet up Tauranga Netball Team

Originally Posted by The Jezzers
I think just one of us needs to wear tainers, as the the back to the bar runner.
Is that attack or defence?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Is that attack or defence?
It's the attack.
Do we need to wear baggy knickers ,a netball skirt and a bib?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Scccccuusseeee me but we will NOT be wearing baggy knickers - I would rather go commando
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Don't forget the netball meet up in the Rain Bar Papamoa Friday 19th Feb thats tonight From 7.30 onwards. I will be there At about 8.15 with Vicky.
Everyone welcome just to come along.
This is not a training session just a meet up to find out what our next move is and how many people are interested.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Don't forget the meet up in Rain Bar, Papamoa, tonight I will be there about 8.15 with Vicky. All welcome.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 4:50 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

YIKES I HAVE JUST FINISHED WORK 6.50 pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Oooops, sorry, I've not been around much recently, and I'd totally forgotten about this

Obviously I'm not there this Friday, and tbh I'm not sure when I will be able to get over for training, planning or whatever. Sorry, but I think I'll have to drop out for now & maybe when things calm down a bit I might be able to think again if you still need team members....or supporters

Good luck though, I hope you have a great evening.
Old Mar 3rd 2010, 9:50 am

Any progress on securing a court anyone? I'll ask in my kids' school tomorrow - whilst attending another meeting with a teacher.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Binks is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Any progress on securing a court anyone? I'll ask in my kids' school tomorrow - whilst attending another meeting with a teacher.
Hi Mature Netball Team

I was wondering if you had room for another one. I haven't played for many years so I couldn't promise to be an asset, but I'd love to give it a go. I am in Welcome Bay.
Old Mar 4th 2010, 9:33 am

Originally Posted by Binks
Hi Mature Netball Team

I was wondering if you had room for another one. I haven't played for many years so I couldn't promise to be an asset, but I'd love to give it a go. I am in Welcome Bay.
Oooo, yes, the more the merrier. We're just trying to sort a court. I think? Anyone had any joy? I'm getting itchy feet to play, unless it rains.

Meant to add, when it says "Mature" netball team, it doesn't mean grown up. Just no longer kids!
Old Mar 4th 2010, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

hellloo
Just got back from morning run I am waiting for school to get back to me re using a court there - Also looked at price of netballs range from $20 - $80- will keep you posted
Old Mar 5th 2010, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi everyone

I have had a response from Tauranga Intermediate -their courts are in full use & they dont allow external use due to security reasons - Anyone else had any luck ????
Perhaps we need another meeting ???

PS we did say that the team name needed to be decided - so over to the lovely people on this site for suggestions .............

Last edited by bolton1; Mar 5th 2010 at 5:06 pm. Reason: had nt finished message
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by bolton1
Hi everyone

I have had a response from Tauranga Intermediate -their courts are in full use & they dont allow external use due to security reasons - Anyone else had any luck ????
Perhaps we need another meeting ???

PS we did say that the team name needed to be decided - so over to the lovely people on this site for suggestions .............
Bummer! I'll ask at Tahatai tomorrow, although after this week's news regarding it's demolition it could well be a construction site.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:46 am

No go at Tahatai, but Dianne from The Jezzers has found we can use the courts at Mount Primary! Well done Di!

So, how about next Friday evening everyone?
Old Mar 10th 2010, 9:05 pm
Just Joined

clarise is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Were back from our little holiday so I can do friday
See you there!
Clare

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.