mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Sep 20th 2010, 4:32 am
Just Joined

Racka Stubbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

or Brea on the wet floor!! :
Old Oct 1st 2010, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ladies

Ohh I am soooooo having withdrawal from Friday netball & the banter & talent of course . Can we organise our night out soooooon
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:48 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

OK Ladies, the festive season is over and the kidlets are nearly back to school!

Bumped in to Mrs bolton1 yesterady and it seems we are well overdue our netball drinks, prior to starting playing again ...

I think the rough plan was to start Friday's 6-7pm at Mount Maunganui Primary courts from the 11th February. So maybe drinks on the 4th? How's everyone fixed?

Oh and new members always welcome, come along, it's fun ...
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hello

Sounds good to me - let me know where & time etc - see you all there ....can't wait
Old Jan 27th 2011, 2:44 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sadly, the distance is too far for me to make the netball practice.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:04 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Sadly, the distance is too far for me to make the netball practice.
But I bet you could make the "Post Christmas Pre Netball Season AGM Drinks Meet Up" if shit came to shove ...
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:04 pm

Any new recruits for the Rusty Ferns? We play on Fridays 6-7pm in the Mount and our numbers have sadly dwindled ...

New players always welcome. It's just for fun and there's usually a vino afterwards.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Any new recruits for the Rusty Ferns? We play on Fridays 6-7pm in the Mount and our numbers have sadly dwindled ...

New players always welcome. It's just for fun and there's usually a vino afterwards.
"Bump"

We've managed to fit in a few pre-season training discussion meetings () over the last couple of weeks whilst hoping that with the end of daylight saving etc a few people might be a little more freed up to play?

Hope to start back after Easter if anyone is interested in joining us?
Old Apr 10th 2011, 2:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Its probably best to check with your GP before undertaking any physical exercise with us though , especially as it affects the elbows & the liver
Old Apr 12th 2011, 2:31 am

Originally Posted by bolton1
Its probably best to check with your GP before undertaking any physical exercise with us though , especially as it affects the elbows & the liver
Not forgetting my concussion ... whilst fighting over the ipod!