Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

mature netball team ? tauranga

mature netball team ? tauranga

Old Feb 7th 2010, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mature netball team ? tauranga

Originally Posted by Neil52
Dont bother gal.....you will only be a bench-warmer
Cheers for the encouragement
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:25 pm
Banned

Neil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to beholdNeil52 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwannagonow
Cheers for the encouragement
If thats you in the avator you can be the eye-candy on the bench...very nice to
Old Feb 7th 2010, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

iwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond reputeiwannagonow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Neil52
If thats you in the avator you can be the eye-candy on the bench...very nice to

mmmmm....I suppose that makes up for it....you smooth talker you!!
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Meet up Tauranga Netball Team

Helloo

Well I have only had 2 confirmations & 1 apology so far for the 12th Feb from the team + June.

Sooooo please confirm by WEDs if you can make it - I suggest we meet in RAIN @ Papamoa as this is know to most people at 7.00 pm . I will not be able to have a drinkipoo cos I am on duty so can give lifts if needed I am coming from Bethlehem so happy to pick up anyone from the Mount on route ?

If there are only 2 of us I suggest that we make it NEXT Friday which will be 19th Feb - i will keep you all updated re response .

At this rate we will be playing in pensioners league
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Meet up Tauranga Netball Team

I definately can't make this Friday - sorry - will be away. But next Friday looks good for me ... thus far.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Darling,

I can do this Friday but can also do the following (19th) so just let me know which is best for everyone else. Personally I am favouring the 19th as Caroline is able to attend this one, but as said, I'm free for both
x
Old Feb 8th 2010, 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
as Caroline is able to attend this one,
x
But Julie can be El Capatain! I'll do wine and nibbles, off court or on ...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
But Julie can be El Capatain! I'll do wine and nibbles, off court or on ...
Bloody nutter. Just be nicer if you can come too, especially for the first one. Of course Julie is El Capitaino
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi girlies
well thats that sorted then the first meeting is now FRIDAY 19th FEB 7.00 pm at RAIN BAR , PAPAMOA . LOVE FROM EL CAPATAINO
Old Feb 9th 2010, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all

I'll be there on the 19th at rain and will be bringing a couple more ladies with me.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

I can make it on the 19th too
Old Feb 16th 2010, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

helloo all
Just a quickie to let you know I will be in just after 7.30 as we have to collect youngest from volleyball & will then will get a lift - see you all Friday
Old Feb 16th 2010, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

The Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to allThe Jezzers is a name known to all

I can't make it till 8.oo have to pick up mine from volleyball too.
Old Feb 17th 2010, 3:34 am

I'll be there - do we need to wear trainers to look the part and ensure we make it from table to bar and back safely?
Old Feb 17th 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: Meet up Tauranga Netball Team

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I'll be there - do we need to wear trainers to look the part and ensure we make it from table to bar and back safely?
I think just one of us needs to wear tainers, as the the back to the bar runner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.