maternity clothes

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:04 am
Just Joined

giraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the roughgiraffe is a jewel in the rough
Default maternity clothes

Does anybody know which of the main stores have a maternity range. I can't seem to find any and i'm growing fast !

thanks

p.s we've been in auckland/nz 3 weeks now and are loving it!
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:25 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: maternity clothes

Can't help at all but just wanted to say Merry Christmas and all the best for your wee growing little giraffe.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:59 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Most of the main stores have a small range of maternity clothing, eg The Warehouse, Farmers, Ballentynes etc. If you can afford it go to a Maternity shop or there is a website which is something to do with Egg?? I think Ezibuy have some too. I invested in some maternity dungarees but otherwise tended to just buy things a couple of sizes bigger than normal. I packed away the dungareees and wore them for 3 of my 4 pregnancies, but the rest I was sick to death of by the time the baby was born, so I was glad I didn't spend too much. You could also try the boutique second hand shops because you may find designer maternity wear for a reasonable price hat has hardly been worn.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=giraffe;8192762]Does anybody know which of the main stores have a maternity range. I can't seem to find any and i'm growing fast !
QUOTE]

Country Road have Maternity clothes, there is a big store in Newmarket. Pop Maternity Clothes NZ into google and you will get alot of other ideas as well. Gald you are enjoying NZ
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

padozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant futurepadozwi has a brilliant future

Pumpkin patch(kids clothing store) do maternity clothes,I got a few nice summer dresses from there.K-Mart have some nice basics and theres also Egg,which is nice but pricey.I think the Warehouse now have a maternity range as well,dont know what it's like.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 7:20 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

yep, pumpkin patch have maternity stuff - try and catch the sale rail though cos it's a bit pricey... warehouse and kmart both have cheap basics, but tbh, i've not found anything there i wanted - all short shorts and vests which isn't really me!

Last edited by Stoof; Dec 23rd 2009 at 7:23 am.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 10:16 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by giraffe View Post
Does anybody know which of the main stores have a maternity range. I can't seem to find any and i'm growing fast !

thanks

p.s we've been in auckland/nz 3 weeks now and are loving it!
My wife got most of hers from pumpkin patch and jk clothing (kids shop) also some on trade me. Good luck