Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

March Arrivals and Departures 2014

March Arrivals and Departures 2014

Old Mar 9th 2014, 10:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Arrivals and Departures 2014

Helen256 and OH nearly time to fly
Old Mar 14th 2014, 9:54 pm

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Apteryx - Arriving Wellington 1st

Helen256 and OH - Leaving UK 11th Arriving Auckland 13th

Apteryx OH, daugher and son Leaving Singapore 23rd Arriving Wellington 24th

TomandFiona - Fiona, Jasmine & Daniel - Leaving UK 26th Arriving ChCh 28th
Old Mar 15th 2014, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

My OH arrives today, flying into Wellington
Old Mar 21st 2014, 12:26 am

Originally Posted by kiwi wanna be
My OH arrives today, flying into Wellington
Hope he had a good flight and is settling in
Old Mar 21st 2014, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

kiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to beholdkiwi wanna be is a splendid one to behold

He is thanks Mrs F, great to finally have him here
Old Mar 28th 2014, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

Helen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to allHelen256 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
Helen256 and OH nearly time to fly
...and it's taken me *this* long to get back to you all!! Hellooooooooo
Old Mar 28th 2014, 5:34 am

Apteryx - Arriving Wellington 1st

Helen256 and OH - Leaving UK 11th Arriving Auckland 13th

Apteryx OH, daugher and son Leaving Singapore 23rd Arriving Wellington 24th

TomandFiona - Fiona, Jasmine & Daniel - Leaving UK 26th Arriving ChCh 28th
Old Mar 28th 2014, 5:35 am

Originally Posted by Helen256
...and it's taken me *this* long to get back to you all!! Hellooooooooo
least you should be over the jet lag now.

how's it all going?
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

All good here, container being delivered on Tuesday
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by kiwi wanna be
All good here, container being delivered on Tuesday
oohh Christmas all over again. who did you use?
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Anglo Pacific - who are using NZ Van Lines over here
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:31 am

seems a few must use NZ Van Lines as PSS do as well.

must say NZ Van Lines was very good when they delivered our stuff, its a whirlwind so hold on to your hats. makes sure you know where you want everything as they just shout box numbers at your that you need to find on the list and tick off but whilst doing that they want to know where it goes. I was so glad hubby took the day off to help tick the boxes in.
OH going to be with you?
Old Mar 28th 2014, 6:58 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
seems a few must use NZ Van Lines as PSS do as well.

must say NZ Van Lines was very good when they delivered our stuff, its a whirlwind so hold on to your hats. makes sure you know where you want everything as they just shout box numbers at your that you need to find on the list and tick off but whilst doing that they want to know where it goes. I was so glad hubby took the day off to help tick the boxes in.
OH going to be with you?
I pinned room numbers on all of the doors and sat down prior to Van Lines coming and wrote all of the numbers next to the box inventory the lads got it all correct and came back for the wrapping when we had finished unpacking, excellent service.