Malcolm Pacific

Old Apr 10th 2005, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Billy3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Malcolm Pacific

Hello, we are currently looking into moving to NZ and are thinking of using Malcolm Pacific. Does anyone have any comments regarding this company? or know of any other good alternatives.

Thanks

B
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:26 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malcolm Pacific

Originally Posted by Billy3
Hello, we are currently looking into moving to NZ and are thinking of using Malcolm Pacific. Does anyone have any comments regarding this company? or know of any other good alternatives.

Thanks

B
I've heard that MP are very good, but a bit expensive - approx £3800 with a lot pf that paid up early. We used Ambler Collins who have proved to be very good for us and only £2000 payable in 4 £500 chunks.

Good Luck
Biddy
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:19 am
Just Joined

V_I_N_N_Y is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Same comment as above, they are very expensive. If you have a job offer and are capable of understanding all the paperwork (its not really that complicated for a Skilled Migrant) then you can probably do it yourself, we did.

A company I used before to get my Aust Visa are CLB :
http://www.clb-migration.co.uk/MigrationPage.htm

They were good and got me my VISA very quickly, resonably priced too.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:16 am
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

Yep! We used them and were very efficient and helpful, kept us well informed of all progress without asking. They were expensive, but we're in! no probs! Highly recommended.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Biddy
I've heard that MP are very good, but a bit expensive - approx £3800 with a lot pf that paid up early. We used Ambler Collins who have proved to be very good for us and only £2000 payable in 4 £500 chunks.

Good Luck
Biddy

thahks biddy we will be contacting amber collins today.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by V_I_N_N_Y
Hi,

Same comment as above, they are very expensive. If you have a job offer and are capable of understanding all the paperwork (its not really that complicated for a Skilled Migrant) then you can probably do it yourself, we did.

A company I used before to get my Aust Visa are CLB :
http://www.clb-migration.co.uk/MigrationPage.htm

They were good and got me my VISA very quickly, resonably priced too.
thanks for your reply vinny.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by garrisondamn
Yep! We used them and were very efficient and helpful, kept us well informed of all progress without asking. They were expensive, but we're in! no probs! Highly recommended.
thanks garrisondamn for your reply.