Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Making friends with people around age 19-26

Making friends with people around age 19-26

Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

RainbowRibbons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Making friends with people around age 19-26

Does anyone know of any young people in the Bay of Plenty area who are in the same situation as us.....basically cannot seem to make any friends!!! We are desperate for a few nights out etc with people who generally like to 'take the mick' out of us and each other...met a Mancunian couple near the top of the mount,asking how long it takes the rest of the way...potential friends...yep....until i put my foot down a blummin trench mid-conv and they swiftly moved on.

I am such a good friend...I even treat them to baths of hot chocolate...here is a pic of my good friend Matt enjoying one.... hehe....
Attached Thumbnails Making friends with people around age 19-26-poshdrink2.jpg  
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:51 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making friends with people around age 19-26

Originally Posted by RainbowRibbons
Does anyone know of any young people in the Bay of Plenty area who are in the same situation as us.....basically cannot seem to make any friends!!! We are desperate for a few nights out etc with people who generally like to 'take the mick' out of us and each other...met a Mancunian couple near the top of the mount,asking how long it takes the rest of the way...potential friends...yep....until i put my foot down a blummin trench mid-conv and they swiftly moved on.

I am such a good friend...I even treat them to baths of hot chocolate...here is a pic of my good friend Matt enjoying one.... hehe....
Keep posting on here love and they will come out of the woodwork
Old Nov 18th 2006, 9:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I even treat them to baths of hot chocolate...here is a pic of my good friend Matt enjoying one.... hehe....
I once had a bath like that after a small accident I HAD :scared:

Old Nov 19th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Im not sure that I would want my freinds to "run" me a bath of chocholate...is there something I don't get here??? feeling a bit slow tonight...afternoon of beer at a birthday BBQ!!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:45 am
Banned

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Im not sure that I would want my freinds to "run" me a bath of chocholate...
Your weird then.

Old Nov 19th 2006, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Your weird then.

Obviously!!!1
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:45 am
Just Joined

Im not sure that I would want my freinds to "run" me a bath of chocholate...is there something I don't get here??? feeling a bit slow tonight...afternoon of beer at a birthday BBQ!!!
Well...the contents of the bath are obviously optional....
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:37 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Well...the contents of the bath are obviously optional....
Bollinger??? That'd do me - don't like chocolate. Yuk!! Rather get my calories from alcohol.

We're coming to that area in the New Year, but are way tooooo old for you to find us entertaining, although are terribly immature - just ask our kids!!

I'll challenge you to a drink off, and then we could play who can take the p*$s the most? If we don't find anyone who likes sarcasm and p*$s taking hubby and I will be playing strip scrabble every nite - again?!

Last edited by Am Loolah; Nov 19th 2006 at 8:38 pm. Reason: Spelling of a 6 year old?!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Bollinger??? That'd do me - don't like chocolate. Yuk!! Rather get my calories from alcohol.

We're coming to that area in the New Year, but are way tooooo old for you to find us entertaining, although are terribly immature - just ask our kids!!

I'll challenge you to a drink off, and then we could play who can take the p*$s the most? If we don't find anyone who likes sarcasm and p*$s taking hubby and I will be playing strip scrabble every nite - again?!
Whats the rules to strip scrabble???? when do you strip???? (sheltered life obviously!!!)
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:47 pm

Whats the rules to strip scrabble???? when do you strip???? (sheltered life obviously!!!)
When he asks you to sit on his "dick" to have a glass of wine?! Coz he's obviously losing - like Durrrr!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

When he asks you to sit on his "dick" to have a glass of wine?! Coz he's obviously losing - like Durrrr!!
I'll get the board out then!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:01 pm

I'll get the board out then!!!!
Did you other half only get GCSE woodwork too then?!

Take the board round the neighbours could be interesting!!

totally hi-jacked thread - oops!!

Told my mother's soon to be ex partner (keep up) he's 72 the "dick" story, my how he guffawed!!

Mother (aged 74) looked a tad confused, smiled, but sooooo didn't get it. How do I know? You may well ask. So what is a "dick?!"
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:45 am
Just Joined

I'm extremely confused....i dont understand it either....and this thread was supposed to be about me making friends.... not ideas for rude scrabble games.... haha
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Hang on a minute!! Thats a bit ageist!!!
What about those of us nutters who are over 26 and never grew up?!!!
We're fun too ya know!!!

Dave
Old Nov 20th 2006, 6:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Paladin
Hang on a minute!! Thats a bit ageist!!!
What about those of us nutters who are over 26 and never grew up?!!!
We're fun too ya know!!!

Dave
He as a point

Even if we do wear polyester trousers with a sharp crease down the front, white socks and loafers and a pernchant for Babycham

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.