Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Bisto gravy granules, Birds custard powder and Hobnobs.

Gill
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Chill everyone…..
i agree with Nice Guy, you lot can get a bit carried away over ice cream!!!
Green & Blacks is yummy too.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:06 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by extrameant
no kiwis
WTFDUM????????

KIWI
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 2:15 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Originally Posted by thebears
WTFDUM????????

KIWI
Mmm yes I agree what's the point in emigrating to a country and then complaining that country has too many of it's own inhabitants???

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Stuee is on a distinguished road

Walkers crisps with a pickled egg in the bag and oh yes curry sauce on chips.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

camelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stuee
Walkers crisps with a pickled egg in the bag and oh yes curry sauce on chips.
Yum to the chips and curry....and chips and gravy! (plus mushy peas - delish!)
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

camelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant futurecamelot has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Sky do not ever try Ben and Jerrys then. Once you have tried it you will never ever want to eat any other sort of ice cream. And as you can't get it in NZ that would lead to massive withdrawal symptoms.

Compared to Ben and Jerrys, Tip Top is just frozen margarine.

Cheers

Buzzy
HA!! That's hilarious. Now coz you've said that I HAVE to fly to the USA and have some ben and jerry's just once in my life - coz I don't wanna feel deprived. Tip Top vanilla is delish, though, especially with hot espresso coffee poured on it! - Try it, it's the best coffee ice cream ever!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 10:37 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camelot
HA!! That's hilarious. Now coz you've said that I HAVE to fly to the USA and have some ben and jerry's just once in my life - coz I don't wanna feel deprived. Tip Top vanilla is delish, though, especially with hot espresso coffee poured on it! - Try it, it's the best coffee ice cream ever!
That sounds wonderful, will have to try that.

Im off to make clotted cream now to go over my Tip Top ice cream ... thousands of calories but nice for a treat :scared:
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Im off to make clotted cream now to go over my Tip Top ice cream ... thousands of calories but nice for a treat :scared:
Ha ha ha, now that's interesting, but if Buzzy thinks Tip Top is like frozen margarine then the clotted cream should at least bump it up to butter status! maybe we should stick a big dollop of strawberry jam and a scone on top too!

(That sounds like a devonshire tea type ice-cream creation - we should go into the ice-cream business for the most absurd flavours!....bring on the calories....the more the better..........hee hee...)
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:29 am
Just Joined

mike&chrissy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Gill and Rob
Bisto gravy granules, Birds custard powder and Hobnobs.

Gill
I can feel a new business venture forming here.....importing the above and many other things that you don't get in N.Z.
Worcestershire sauce. I live not too far from where that's made. Is that available down under?? I would def miss that.

Maybe I should start a business here in the U.K. exporting and bring the business to N.Z with me along with everyones goodies. Not sure how to transport the Ben & Jerrys though. My fave is Phish food. They were buy one get one free in Tesco the other week. YUM
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 12:36 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mike&chrissy
My fave is Phish food. They were buy one get one free in Tesco the other week. YUM
Stop that. Stop that right now.
I've gone cold turkey on Phish Food for 2½ years.
We used to buy a tub then sit there with 2 spoons and not stop till it'd all gone. It's bad bad stuff.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:22 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

What's Phish food
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sky
What's Phish food
Food of the gods!

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mike&chrissy
I can feel a new business venture forming here.....importing the above and many other things that you don't get in N.Z.
Worcestershire sauce. I live not too far from where that's made. Is that available down under?? I would def miss that.

Yep.... the old Lea&Perrins is available in supermarkets.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gedge

Cool!! Bring some of that stuff in a big freezer with you...I'll buy it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.