Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:17 am
turkeytickler

Default Re: the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Originally Posted by Sugo
this is a light hearted thread keep it that way or the gods known as ben and jerry will strike you down with ultimate vengance. You will eternally choke on phish food, your pants will be like a misissipi mud slde, and your face will look like raw cookie dough

be like the ice cream and be sweet and nice, everyone has a right to their own opnions

i agree to some extent with everything said here,
1. I was being lighthearted
2. You are not a moderator so dont tell me what i can or cant write on this forum.

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:20 am

gedge has disabled reputation

humour?
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:25 am
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by gedge
humour?
yes sorry.....

sorry sugo - should not have jumped down your throat like that.....

to all

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
1. I was being lighthearted
2. You are not a moderator so dont tell me what i can or cant write on this forum.

oops TT maybe its happened already

i would start praying to ben and jerry

Last edited by Sugo; Mar 2nd 2006 at 6:38 am.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:47 am
turkeytickler

oops TT maybe its happened already

i would start praying to ben and jerry

bugger

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
bugger
mate i started the thread so i have some ownership over it

i hate the way these threads are ruined by upsetting people, i just like to keep it clean, and dont try to upset people if i can help it

so back to it
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 6:56 am
turkeytickler

mate i started the thread so i have some ownership over it

i hate the way these threads are ruined by upsetting people, i just like to keep it clean, and dont try to upset people if i can help it

so back to it
well i though i had defused the situation but clearly i had not.

ok well for the record as I said i was being lighthearted, if you misinterpreted it then that was your mistake.

i do not accept your point about ownership, true you may have a stake in it as does everyone else that posts or even reads it, but you do not have any ownership over its direction whatsoever.

i shall take my leave of this thread now so it can continue in the way you originally intentioned

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:42 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I've never even heard of ben and jerry ice cream!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:43 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Tip Top rules in NZ though IMO
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Chill everyone…..
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:45 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: the main reason people leave new zealand is a lack of.......

Originally Posted by sky
I've never even heard of ben and jerry ice cream!
Sky do not ever try Ben and Jerrys then. Once you have tried it you will never ever want to eat any other sort of ice cream. And as you can't get it in NZ that would lead to massive withdrawal symptoms.

Compared to Ben and Jerrys, Tip Top is just frozen margarine.

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:47 am
sky
Banned

Phew lucky escape then, my tastes buds are all to shot anyways after two years here
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:48 am
sky
Banned

I used to like ice cream mars bars in the uk
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sugo] the summer siestas, got to see free live decent music in Petone,

Really, really wish I had not sold my beautiful Petone house! bugger,
I vote for Mackies scottish ice cream, very yummy.
KAZ
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:37 am
Wind, earth, fire, water

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute

... oxygen?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.