Madness

Old Dec 14th 2015, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice
Angry Madness

Returning home from the local store a chap exercising his dog while jogging crossing a busy road dressed in a black top, black socks, black trainers and black shorts, thankfully I saw his dog. All this at 9pm.
Old Dec 14th 2015, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madness

And in the morning he'll be out on his push bike with no lights

Maybe he was one of the mystical kiwi ninjas
Old Dec 14th 2015, 9:05 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

A friend of mine in the UK was driving home from work about 3am on an unlit country road on a very dark night. and he was distracted and blinded by a car approaching with full, undipped, headlights. he just never saw the chap walking along the road on his side with his back to him until he felt a bump, and the pedistrian hit, and went through, his windscreen. Fortunately he chap wasn't seriously injured, and the police decided it was the pedestrians fault and didn't prosecute, but it could have been so much worse. With the approaching car blinding him he had slowed down, so the impact wasn't too severe. The pedestrian had been drinking, my friend hadn't.
Old Dec 19th 2015, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

snaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nicesnaps is just really nice

Similar place this morning, a mid-aged chap pushing a cycle with a younger female companion holding a young child on the roadside just casually walking and chatting with the flow of traffic. Beware of Old Taupo Road when in Rotorua and slow down.