Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

lucky 7 left. Then what?

lucky 7 left. Then what?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 4:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default lucky 7 left. Then what?

So I have 7 posts left until I get to the very sad state of having posted 5000 times on this site

So is it time to call it quits, carry on or just fade away into distant memory?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lucky 7 left. Then what?

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
So I have 7 posts left until I get to the very sad state of having posted 5000 times on this site

You could start again under a new identity and see how long it takes people to find out who you really are.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

you cant fade away cos I read your blog and look at the pics.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:26 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know about lucky 7, but I can remember party 7. Any one for a beer?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:28 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
you cant fade away cos I read your blog and look at the pics.
Ouch, cruel

6 left
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:28 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sirplug
Don't know about lucky 7, but I can remember party 7. Any one for a beer?
I can remember Vanity 7. She used to go out with Prince and was well tasty

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:29 pm

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

I can remember Vanity 7. She used to go out with Prince and was well tasty

Remember 5 star..........
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, go on , bugger off
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sirplug
Remember 5 star..........
I can. Didnt he get caught @#[;];'+- in a toilet some place

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by mazi
yeah, go on , bugger off
I know Im when Im not wanted

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:39 pm
Account Closed

I know Im when Im not wanted

But you replied!!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:40 pm
Banned

But you replied!!
Thats 2 then
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:42 pm
Account Closed

Thats 2 then
only one now!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:47 pm
Banned

Borat Sagdiyev is an unknown quantity at this point

Yakshemash

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 6:04 pm

only one now!
Come on, dare you. Rumour has it, you explode at 5,000

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.