Lovely Weather

Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:56 am
turkeytickler

Smile Lovely Weather

Just got to say - this is a very civilised way to spend time off between xmas and new year... off to the beach now

Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:08 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lovely Weather

Originally Posted by turkeytickler
Just got to say - this is a very civilised way to spend time off between xmas and new year... off to the beach now
Agreed! We were at Peka Peka beach yesterday afternoon. Kids & dog loved it!
Attached Thumbnails Lovely Weather-10-dec-05-038.jpg  
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Biddy
Agreed! We were at Peka Peka beach yesterday afternoon. Kids & dog loved it!
Me too! We've been playing at the croquet club since 10.00am - surrounded by flowering pohutakawa trees, the sound of tuis and the smell of jasmine - followed by a glass of chardonnay on the verandah!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

I have spent the last 2 days in my garden coz some prick of a neighbour decided to cut down MY cherry tree and left it for me to remove!
Didn't cut the overhanging branches but the whole flaming tree!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 5:21 am
livewire

We spent yesterday on the beach at Wenderholm and today at Piha - fantastic beach for playing around in the surf and there was a lovely atmosphere at both places. Not sure what to do tomorrow - may take a break from the sun and go indoor rock climbing with the kids, or skiing at Silverdale. Hard choices but someones gotta make 'em.

Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:14 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to some sun when we move to chch in jan, meanwhile i will scrape the ice off the car and make sure i take my scarf and gloves when i go out as it is already -2degrees.....at 7pm.

sue
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:49 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Looking forward to some sun when we move to chch in jan, meanwhile i will scrape the ice off the car and make sure i take my scarf and gloves when i go out as it is already -2degrees.....at 7pm.

sue
-10 degrees where we are this now with a really bad freezing fog!! Forecast for tomorrow thru hogmany is snow, and more snow. Saying that Aviemore is -14 tonight. Had to laugh at the southern poofs on the news tonight a bit of snow and it takes up half the flippin news. As the Kiwi say they should flippin toughen up. Now off to look at flights out to Auckland next June. Why cant people get married in the bloody summer.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scottish
-10 degrees where we are this now with a really bad freezing fog!! Forecast for tomorrow thru hogmany is snow, and more snow. Saying that Aviemore is -14 tonight. Had to laugh at the southern poofs on the news tonight a bit of snow and it takes up half the flippin news. As the Kiwi say they should flippin toughen up. Now off to look at flights out to Auckland next June. Why cant people get married in the bloody summer.
Don't forget this is topsy turvy land - the sunny side is north, whirlpools whirl the other way ..... and it's the southerners who are the tough ones - if you're on your way to Auckland, to the rest of NZ, you're a JAFA - anybody heard any good JAFA jokes?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:13 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
Don't forget this is topsy turvy land - the sunny side is north, whirlpools whirl the other way ..... and it's the southerners who are the tough ones - if you're on your way to Auckland, to the rest of NZ, you're a JAFA - anybody heard any good JAFA jokes?

Er I know haha... we are not going to Auckland only flying into the place, heading down to Bay of Plenty for the wedding....
Old Dec 29th 2005, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

JoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant futureJoannaD has a brilliant future

I'd like you to know, just been to Guisborough, Cleveland and it had snowed very hard and was very cold. Came home to Blackbutn, and yes, you guessed it, it was very cold, though not as cold as Guisborough. HOWEVER I hope to be in the sun, see the warm sea and have warm breezes warming my COLD body shortly
Joanna
one week on monday to go.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:50 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Still nice and warm here - about 20 - 24c. Nice.
Just the sort of weather for a flying fox through the bush!
Attached Thumbnails Lovely Weather-10-dec-05-060.jpg  
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:07 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the sea ever gets warm in NZ does it? Or maybe it's just the South Island where the sea is icy cold.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:53 pm
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sky
I don't think the sea ever gets warm in NZ does it? Or maybe it's just the South Island where the sea is icy cold.
Oh thats not what i wanted to hear, kids were looking forward to having a swim in the sea... whats the weather in chch like now, we arrive soon and were hoping to warm our cold bones up abit !!!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:11 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Andrew Cross
Oh thats not what i wanted to hear, kids were looking forward to having a swim in the sea... whats the weather in chch like now, we arrive soon and were hoping to warm our cold bones up abit !!!

its been v warm over the last few days - 25-28C most days and looks set to remain that way for a while yet but as sky says the sea is still very cold - best to bring a thin wetsuit or rash shirt if you want to swim in the sea....

Old Dec 30th 2005, 7:07 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottish
We're not poofs.......i personally saw 3 snowflakes yesterday and put my snowchains on!

We love to see our test ground get a bit of bad weather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.