Lovely photo

Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:51 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely photo

On our ten acres of land today, isnt it beautiful

Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:16 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lovely photo

[QUOTE=sky;4449268]On our ten acres of land today, isnt it beautiful

Bunnings sell some cheap trimmers and mowers I love gardening I can watch it being done all day long
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:18 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Sky you need to cut that grass. I feel like an ant

Yes it does indeed look lovely.

When are you going to start building or is that all in the air?

If you are have you got any plans we can look at. You know we are all incredibly nosey
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:19 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Damn Cherry beat me too it. Its cos I am a slow typer

Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:21 am
Account Closed

Beat ya Jack hee hee ,this is my idea of a nice pic and no 10 acres of weed to trim.View from the deck last week.

Last edited by cherry; Feb 24th 2007 at 7:23 am.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:24 am
Banned

Very nice Cherry

However Bunnings sell some cheap creosote. Now go get your fences treated
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:25 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Well the plans went to council but not in the waimak area ... they have been sent to some private company they off load their work to . They requested site levels $600 extra and soak away test holes and design drawings additional to the ones they already had ... another $500 .
Soon as the build starts I will be doing a picture diary on here of it progress ... fingers crossed it won't take too much longer for council to approve plans!
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Very nice Cherry

However Bunnings sell some cheap creosote. Now go get your fences treated

OK one to you ,job in hand ,we have only been in 2 months and other things have priority(hic)
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:27 am
sky
Banned

I love my ten acres and I love my meadow, it was lovely up there today but you two are very perceptive lol .... our slasher (huge grass cutter) broke a month or so ago so we can't cut the grass till its fixed or else we need some sheep
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:28 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by cherry

OK one to you ,job in hand ,we have only been in 2 months and other things have priority(hic)
I don't think you're meant to treat that kind of wood are you, it just ages well and looks lovely and weathered. Natural looks nicer than that horrible artificial brown colour doesn't it
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sky
I love my ten acres and I love my meadow, it was lovely up there today but you two are very perceptive lol .... our slasher (huge grass cutter) broke a month or so ago so we can't cut the grass till its fixed or else we need some sheep

Sheep are all called the same name here "BAAARBBBARA",dont let any welshmen on your land
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:41 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

It's lovely Sky. And what a sky! My sister used to move a few rabbits in a big hutch around her garden before they could afford a mower
Old Feb 24th 2007, 8:20 am
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sky
On our ten acres of land today, isnt it beautiful

This is where my conservation head goes on. a meadow like that would be great for butterflies and wildlife. you need to mow it when the seed heads dry to shake the seed back to the ground. do you have a friendly cocky with a mower. you could sell the hay as well. 4 or 5 sheep would do it the world of good on the new mown bit. or do a bit of both ,mow half and graze it and leave half standing for tiny animals to winter in, then do the opposite halfs next year
Old Feb 24th 2007, 8:45 am
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by SirEglamore
This is where my conservation head goes on. a meadow like that would be great for butterflies and wildlife. you need to mow it when the seed heads dry to shake the seed back to the ground. do you have a friendly cocky with a mower. you could sell the hay as well. 4 or 5 sheep would do it the world of good on the new mown bit. or do a bit of both ,mow half and graze it and leave half standing for tiny animals to winter in, then do the opposite halfs next year
OK

I knew that it was good for the meadow to let seeds fall and do their thing. We've been offered sheep but they weren't shawn ... now they are we may pinch them for a while to keep things in order
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by sky
OK

I knew that it was good for the meadow to let seeds fall and do their thing. We've been offered sheep but they weren't shawn ... now they are we may pinch them for a while to keep things in order
Fatten the buggers up and get the mint sauce ready. Good idea Sky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.