Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Lovely NZ wallpaper!

Lovely NZ wallpaper!

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:38 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely NZ wallpaper!

This chap's site is pretty damn cool! Scroll down to the bottom and click on the bottom-right most link, to get to his wallpaper.

From his 'cities' page in the NZ section, I have the Wellington Harbour one as the desktop on my work laptop. I stare at it dreamily every day!

Just thought I'd share.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:51 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lovely NZ wallpaper!

Thanks, Maz
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:00 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
Thanks, Maz
Your still in THAT funny mood aint cha?

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:02 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

I have this for my wallpaper
Attached Thumbnails Lovely NZ wallpaper!-6.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 9:03 am
Banned

I mean this one
Attached Thumbnails Lovely NZ wallpaper!-dscf4108.jpg  
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 11:02 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I have this for my wallpaper
I like this one
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:28 am

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
This chap's site is pretty damn cool! Scroll down to the bottom and click on the bottom-right most link, to get to his wallpaper.

From his 'cities' page in the NZ section, I have the Wellington Harbour one as the desktop on my work laptop. I stare at it dreamily every day!

Just thought I'd share.
I've just tried to set one of the pic's as my desktop and it ended up being about 40 copies of the pic and not one large photo...any ideas on how i can change it to the one only...Oh and if i can change it it needs to be in simpleton instructions as me and computers don't see eye to eye as those will know when i tried to get my Avatar!!!
thanks Mandie
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:27 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
I've just tried to set one of the pic's as my desktop and it ended up being about 40 copies of the pic and not one large photo...any ideas on how i can change it to the one only...Oh and if i can change it it needs to be in simpleton instructions as me and computers don't see eye to eye as those will know when i tried to get my Avatar!!!
thanks Mandie
Right-click on the desktop, choose "properties", and go to "Desktop". In the "Position" drop-down, choose "Stretch" and click "OK". That should do the trick.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 5:28 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Maz
Right-click on the desktop, choose "properties", and go to "Desktop". In the "Position" drop-down, choose "Stretch" and click "OK". That should do the trick.
Let me clarify... that's for Win XP. If you're unsure where to find those settings, to go "Start" - "Settings" - "Control Panel" - "Display" to get to the same panel.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:14 pm
Maz

Found some more!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:19 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Found some more!
Thanks have now used the geyser one as my background pic as i still couldn't get the other ones to work.

thanks Mandie
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:37 pm
Too close to the sun

SirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud ofSirEglamore has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
I mean this one
This is mine. Clutha river at Wanaka
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:50 pm
Maz

Ooooooh purdy!