Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Lovely house for sale CHC

Lovely house for sale CHC

Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Lovely house for sale CHC

Whilst browsing trademe this one jumped out and hit me smack on the face.
LSD springs to mind, and I don't know what planet he is from but his perception of a character house is different from mine.

It is also for rent 400 a week and he will clear away some nicknacks.
ANY TAKERS< But you have to feed the cats and pigeons.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Pr...htm?key=516883
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lovely house for sale CHC

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Whilst browsing trademe this one jumped out and hit me smack on the face.
LSD springs to mind, and I don't know what planet he is from but his perception of a character house is different from mine.

It is also for rent 400 a week and he will clear away some nicknacks.
ANY TAKERS< But you have to feed the cats and pigeons.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Pr...htm?key=516883
er let me think for a moment.........no thanks! i'll pass......
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

Maz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud ofMaz1 has much to be proud of

OMG
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

$450k
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:39 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Well I don't know the area at all, but I wouldn't rule out it being a good buy. Because it's so alternative.

"Distatste for devts on neighbouring properties" is possibly (judging by this house) something that would help add value to this house, especially once it was revamped. With a thorough refurbishment, inside and outside, the house may be lovely. Assuming the location is good?

I say 'may be lovely' since it is impossible to tell the size, light, proportions and any character features in any of the rooms from the appaulling photos. They are truly unbelievable, but a great advertisement for using a real estate agent! lol

If I wanted this location, I wouldn't rule it out without a drive by for starters. The wacky colours wouldn't put me off if the price was right. Go on, tell me it's a bargain....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:52 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

I WANT THAT ONE

NOT!!!!!!!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice

My daughter would love it!!!!
At least it stands out from the crowd, the inside could definately do with a makeover but what a fab place for kids!