Lovely day

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely day

Whats the weather like with everyone? I just spent the whole afternoon down on the local beach building sandcastles and paddling in a very warm sea. The weather today has been simply gorgeous... and supposed to be more of the same over the weekend.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:00 am
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lovely day

Originally Posted by SarahB
Whats the weather like with everyone? I just spent the whole afternoon down on the local beach building sandcastles and paddling in a very warm sea. The weather today has been simply gorgeous... and supposed to be more of the same over the weekend.
we too are basking in glorious sunshine ! all be it in temperatures of -2
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ceri75
we too are basking in glorious sunshine ! all be it in temperatures of -2
Ooops!! It was 25 here in Auckland but quite muggy..... still lovely though as we always get sea breeze here.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely day

31c in the Gold coast today................

Sorry.................

(Not really)
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:09 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Ooops!! It was 25 here in Auckland but quite muggy..... still lovely though as we always get sea breeze here.
Yesterday was good, I had the day off so dropped the kids at their school bus and drove to the beach ... walked miles on waiakuku beach on my own with my music.
A fabulous day!
No idea about today cos was working all day but I don't think it was as nice
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:10 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

It was beautfiul all right Sarah. And I'm on holiday for the next week
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Batty
It was beautfiul all right Sarah. And I'm on holiday for the next week
Good for you!! I hope its nice for you. I saw the forecast and next few days nice at least. I remember last autumn was pretty lovely too. I'm going to go horse riding tomorrow morning.... looking forward to that.

Just noticed that my boobs have caught the sun..... oops!! No I wasnt topless..... its just the bits that werent covered up.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:20 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Good for you!! I hope its nice for you. I saw the forecast and next few days nice at least. I remember last autumn was pretty lovely too. I'm going to go horse riding tomorrow morning.... looking forward to that.

Just noticed that my boobs have caught the sun..... oops!! No I wasnt topless..... its just the bits that werent covered up.
Haven't you got a tramp, they're great for sunbathing topless on. I have a really private garden so do it lots
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sky
Haven't you got a tramp, they're great for sunbathing topless on. I have a really private garden so do it lots
Our tramp is in our front garden and we live on a busy road... the neighbours would love that!! lol.... or maybe not as I still have flabby mummy belly..... beached whale springs to mind!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:28 am
sky
Banned

Our tramp is in our front garden and we live on a busy road... the neighbours would love that!! lol.... or maybe not as I still have flabby mummy belly..... beached whale springs to mind!
Well get your hubby to move it for you to a more private spot ... I love my tramp it's better than any sun lounger or blanket on the lawn
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sky
Well get your hubby to move it for you to a more private spot ... I love my tramp it's better than any sun lounger or blanket on the lawn
It is comfy yes I agree... we dont really have a back garden, the house is set right at the back of the section.... only the tanks are out the back.

We use the tramp every single day, Im glad I bought it.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

It is comfy yes I agree... we dont really have a back garden, the house is set right at the back of the section.... only the tanks are out the back.

We use the tramp every single day, Im glad I bought it.
Woohoo..... another gorgeous day! I just had a fantastic ride (horse!!) down on the beach, through the mangroves.... was out for ages. Both me and the horse were soaking wet when we got back from sweat.... its a scorcher today... long may it last... I love this weather!! Zack is a failed trotting horse, we went up a hill and he went into racing trot and had me laughing so much... here he is, just took this pic.
Attached Thumbnails Lovely day-img_0157%5B1%5D.jpg  

Last edited by SarahB; Mar 2nd 2007 at 10:44 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo..... another gorgeous day! I just had a fantastic ride (horse!!) down on the beach, through the mangroves.... was out for ages. Both me and the horse were soaking wet when we got back from sweat.... its a scorcher today... long may it last... I love this weather!! Zack is a failed trotting horse, we went up a hill and he went into racing trot and had me laughing so much... here he is, just took this pic.
Horse photo- almost as cuddleable as baby
A horse ride along beach sounds lovely.
It was 2c here today rainy too
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lovely day

31c in the Gold Coast today and also moist...........

Sorry....................

(Not really)
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 4:45 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful up here. And you know what, we did nothing! and it was bliss.
28 degrees and no cloud.

Happy as a happy thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.