Reload this Page >

Love to come to New Zealand

Love to come to New Zealand

Old Sep 5th 2008, 10:47 am
Just Joined

Kevin1986 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Love to come to New Zealand

Hi
I am looking to come toWellington nz to live and work and would be appreciate any help.
I am 50 and a Plumbing and heating engineer I have City & Guilds and Corgi reg for industrial work apprentice trained and now self employed for the last 23 years. I have also fitted air conditioning units in factorys but do not have qualification for that.
I am going through the process with the migration bureau but they have messed up so much and wondering if I should cancel them.
they don't seem to know which catagory i should go under.
As for the Qualifications should I have them sent to be approved and do you have to do them one by one or can you send them all as I don't know which would be the one that would get me the points.
thanks
Old Sep 5th 2008, 5:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Love to come to New Zealand

Hi Kevin1986, if you search the threads there is loads of plumbing info. Also wait til BEVShere comes along she is totally excellent on this subject
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

Kevin1986 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read most of them will wait until Bev comes and see if she can help
thanks
Old Sep 5th 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kevin1986
I have read most of them will wait until Bev comes and see if she can help
thanks
Good luck with it all
Old Sep 10th 2008, 10:13 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

How did I miss this ? Sorry.

I'm sending you a PM mate and will post to here a bit later on.