Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Lottery syndicate.

Lottery syndicate.

Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lottery syndicate.

Right. Stuff this work lark.

I ran 3 syndicates in our Oncology Unit for 7 years-so have done it before.
We could all pick 3 lines each (it's $6 for a set of 8-10 lines-will check!) and I can put the numbers on here so you know they're getting put on!

Send a cheque every 6 months or so-easy!!
Would you like to join the BE syndicate? Answers below. I'll work out details. Muslims only. (kiddin!!)
Old Jul 13th 2007, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lottery syndicate.

Maybe should've asked a Mod first! Sorry. Can we? Please? Ah-go on! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:12 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by danny.f
Maybe should've asked a Mod first! Sorry. Can we? Please? Ah-go on! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Eh? I woz having a nice Friday afternoon snooze.

Go right ahead. Why ever not

Me and Buzzy are bagging half of any winnings as commission. His words , not mine
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:28 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

We could all pick 3 lines each (it's $6 for a set of 8-10 lines-will check!) and I can put the numbers on here so you know they're getting put on!

Would you like to join the BE syndicate? Answers below. I'll work out details. Muslims only. (kiddin!!)

I want proof of where you live Mr Fearon before I hand over any dollars to you! otherwise the first we'll know of our win is you sending a postcard from Fiji
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
I want proof of where you live Mr Fearon before I hand over any dollars to you! otherwise the first we'll know of our win is you sending a postcard from Fiji
They used to say that in work too-had to print the numbers every 6 months or so! Actually,collecting the money was a git. The richer they were,the harder it was.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't give him my money!!!
He's been budgeted at the moment for spending like he earns £sss and not $s
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Kerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to allKerry W is a name known to all

you mean he has no cents
Old Jul 13th 2007, 8:33 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
I wouldn't give him my money!!!
He's been budgeted at the moment for spending like he earns £sss and not $s

I'm getting worried that these 2 maybe related !!!

We haven't moved our money over yet & at this rate, won't be worth doing it!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kerry W
you mean he has no cents
Alright you! Jesus,gettin confident you are!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:36 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

aren't you a scouser?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
aren't you a scouser?
Might be! Lets have it then. The stereotypical scouse jokes. Jobs and giving us money!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 10:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So is it a goer or not? I've got gambling fever now.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BEVS here
So is it a goer or not? I've got gambling fever now.
So far,the recruitment services for BE Syndicates Incorporated-or BESI for short-has a membership rating of......wait there.......just adding up......x 0 equals.....
0%.

Signed-Danny Fearon. BESI. Chief of Staff.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:52 pm

Mandie is an unknown quantity at this point

so would this be open to us peeps still in the uk
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mandie.H
so would this be open to us peeps still in the uk
Course!! Would never discriminate!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.