Reload this Page >

Looking for work ---- as a scaffolder

Looking for work ---- as a scaffolder

Old Oct 17th 2010, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

JAMDON is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for work ---- as a scaffolder

Hi all
I am looking for sponsorship and a job so that me and the family can move over there if anyone can help we would appreciate this very much.
Many thanks
James
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:23 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for work

Well aren't we all. Don't you think giving people some idea of your skills and experience might help? NZ Immigration is points based, have you tried out the points estimator on the NZIS website?

Unless you have an occupation that is on either the Immediate Skills Shortage List or the Long Term Skills Shortage List it isn't as easy as an employer wanting to sponsor you, they have to show that there is no Kiwi to do the job...

Have a good read of the NZIS website, it will explain...
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for work

WOW a big ask on the forum.

You do (as advised before) go on the immigration.govt.nz forum and check out the various ways of entering the country.

Sponsorship is more for family members.
Securing a job before you apply will help immensely but does take an element of luck, keep going though! Someone may want your skills.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:08 pm
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for work ---- as a scaffolder

Kia Ora from New Zealand JAMDON.

I've moved this thread into the main NZ forum as more people pass through there and I've also taken the liberty of tweaking your title so it states which trade you work in.

For job vacancies , have a browse of Trade Me. ( click the link)

Please be aware that an NZ company wouldn't 'sponsor' you as such. Your visas to work here or your application to emigrate here as a permanent resident would be down to you.

Are you prepared to come to New Zealand quickly to secure a job offer as , with most trades, employers much prefer their tradesmen to start work very quickly if offered a job.