Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking for pen/email Pals for my 10yr daughter

Looking for pen/email Pals for my 10yr daughter

Old Sep 26th 2011, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

fychan66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for pen/email Pals for my 10yr daughter

in the Wellington area. I'm out here working and wife and kids still in uk trying to sell the house. To make the transition easier for my daughter thought it would be nice for her to try and get to know some girls of her own age before she comes out.

Not sure if the right place to post, have tried Penpals of the World and she has a couple of girls she is talking to but none anywhere near Wellington so if anyone knows any girls that would be willing to befriend her it would be much appreciated.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

old dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for pen/email Pals for my 10yr daughter

Originally Posted by fychan66
in the Wellington area. I'm out here working and wife and kids still in uk trying to sell the house. To make the transition easier for my daughter thought it would be nice for her to try and get to know some girls of her own age before she comes out.

Not sure if the right place to post, have tried Penpals of the World and she has a couple of girls she is talking to but none anywhere near Wellington so if anyone knows any girls that would be willing to befriend her it would be much appreciated.
Do you know what school you'll send her to? It might be worth asking them if she can write a letter to the class (ours did) and then perhaps a girl in the class will write back to her.
Old Sep 26th 2011, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

fychan66 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the reply, no idea as still don't know where we will settle once we get out there. but thanks for the idea
Old Sep 26th 2011, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

old dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fychan66
thanks for the reply, no idea as still don't know where we will settle once we get out there. but thanks for the idea
Oh OK Mine are hopeless at that kind of thing, they just skype or xbox. Absolutely hopeless at email or writing letters, I think it may be a boy thing. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find someone.