Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking for NZ expats to share experiences

Wikiposts

Looking for NZ expats to share experiences

Old Nov 18th 2013, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

maisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nicemaisiep is just really nice
Default Looking for NZ expats to share experiences

Hi,

I live in Chch and blog for a company in the UK <<snip>> and I am looking for some other expats in NZ that might be happy to share their experiences of living here for a 'meet the expat' feature that we run every few months. It would just involve answering a few questions about how long you've lived here, what you like/don't like about it, what made you move, etc.

I did think about posting this in the media request section, but that looks like 'big boy' stuff, tv production companies, etc. So didn't really feel qualified to post in there.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in sharing their experiences, please just PM me for further details.

Cheers

Last edited by Sue; Nov 18th 2013 at 1:01 pm. Reason: Website name and link removed
Old Nov 18th 2013, 1:01 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for NZ expats to share experiences

Originally Posted by maisiep
Hi,

I live in Chch and blog for a company in the UK <<snip>> and I am looking for some other expats in NZ that might be happy to share their experiences of living here for a 'meet the expat' feature that we run every few months. It would just involve answering a few questions about how long you've lived here, what you like/don't like about it, what made you move, etc.

I did think about posting this in the media request section, but that looks like 'big boy' stuff, tv production companies, etc. So didn't really feel qualified to post in there.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in sharing their experiences, please just PM me for further details.

Cheers
Hi

I am sorry but as I hope you understand we do not allow our forum to be used to source information/content for other sites. As I'm sure you may have noticed we run similar things in our Article section, for example : http://britishexpats.com/articles/ne...erview-hayley/

However if you are a member of the print/broadcast media you are welcome to post in our Media Request forum here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74

Thanks