Reload this Page >

Looking for Mums in Auckland

Looking for Mums in Auckland

Old Oct 4th 2011, 7:23 pm
Just Joined

becksock is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for Mums in Auckland

Hi there

I moved to NZ with my Australian husband (both mid 30s) in April 2010. Initially we moved to Chch but have recently relocated to Auckland. We have a 13 month old son and I'm a stay at home Mum. I'd love to catch up with some other Brits with children during the day. We live in Mount Wellington but I have a car and am willing to travel!

Thanks. Beckie
Old Oct 5th 2011, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for Mums in Auckland

I hav sent you a PM.
Old Oct 9th 2011, 9:56 am
Just Joined

SamKeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by becksock
Hi there

I moved to NZ with my Australian husband (both mid 30s) in April 2010. Initially we moved to Chch but have recently relocated to Auckland. We have a 13 month old son and I'm a stay at home Mum. I'd love to catch up with some other Brits with children during the day. We live in Mount Wellington but I have a car and am willing to travel!

Thanks. Beckie
Hi Beckie,

I'm due to move to Auckland this week so once i find my bearings i'm up for meeting. I have a daughter of 6 and son of 4 (5 in Dec). Am needing to enroll Elizabeth & Patrick as soon as possible in school although i know Patrick wont start till Feb! Me and my husband are moving from England. Looking to move to Titirangi which is'nt miles away! Will let you know how we get on, speak soon.

Sam
Old Oct 9th 2011, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SamKeith
Hi Beckie,

I'm due to move to Auckland this week so once i find my bearings i'm up for meeting. I have a daughter of 6 and son of 4 (5 in Dec). Am needing to enroll Elizabeth & Patrick as soon as possible in school although i know Patrick wont start till Feb! Me and my husband are moving from England. Looking to move to Titirangi which is'nt miles away! Will let you know how we get on, speak soon.

Sam
Hi Sam

Good luck with the move! Titirangi is lovely, we stayed there with rellies when we first moved up from Chch. And, there is lots to do with children in the area. Hope all goes well and hopefully hear from you when you've settled.

Beckie
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:53 am
Just Joined

kristahumps is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there Beckie,
My husband and I moved to Howick from the UK 5 weeks ago, we're in our 30's too. We're staying with friends at the moment but are due to move in to our own place next week (Bucklands Beach). We have a 2 year old son and I'll be staying at home with him during the day to start with. I'd love to meet up if you're still looking for new friends? I certainly am - missing everyone at home a lot!
Krista x
Old Oct 18th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hiya, As there seems to be a few of us Mums looking for friends now why dont we all get together for a coffee soon?

I am in Oratia which is near Henderson, so once you all get settled we should get together over a coffee and form a coffee morning.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Hiya, As there seems to be a few of us Mums looking for friends now why dont we all get together for a coffee soon?

I am in Oratia which is near Henderson, so once you all get settled we should get together over a coffee and form a coffee morning.
Sound like a great idea. Once everyone is settled let's arrange something.
Old Oct 18th 2011, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kristahumps
Hi there Beckie,
My husband and I moved to Howick from the UK 5 weeks ago, we're in our 30's too. We're staying with friends at the moment but are due to move in to our own place next week (Bucklands Beach). We have a 2 year old son and I'll be staying at home with him during the day to start with. I'd love to meet up if you're still looking for new friends? I certainly am - missing everyone at home a lot!
Krista x
Krista, I have sent you a PM....