Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking to move to Cambridge area

Looking to move to Cambridge area

Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Looking to move to Cambridge area

Originally Posted by sandybob
Thanks for the advice, it seems to be a good place to live and we are looking forward to moving out there later this year. Do you know anything about the Goodwood school?
Thanks Sandy and BOb.
Hi,

I dont have any personal knowledge about Goodwood school but it appears to be a highly thought of school. The real estate agents mention it if there is a house for sale nearby.

Helen
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

hippyhattie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tom's mum
Hi,

I dont have any personal knowledge about Goodwood school but it appears to be a highly thought of school. The real estate agents mention it if there is a house for sale nearby.

Helen
Hi

What's te awamutu like?

laura
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

tom's mum will become famous soon enoughtom's mum will become famous soon enough

Hi Laura,

Te Awamutu is larger than Cambridge and has more facilities and shops. It has a big indoor swimming pool and stadium. It is not thought of as being as "pretty" as Cambridge. The house prices are cheaper so you can get more for your money. They also have a cinema which we dont have here. We did look at living in Te Awamutu but couldn't find the house we wanted there. I hope this helps but if you need any more info just ask.

Helen