Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Looking for friends in Auckland CBD or Ellerslie

Looking for friends in Auckland CBD or Ellerslie

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:05 am
Just Joined

Littlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really nice
Smile Looking for friends in Auckland CBD or Ellerslie

Hi

My name is Cheryl. I am 30 and have just moved here from Scotland with my husband and 3 year old daughter. We are staying in the CBD at the moment but moving to Ellerslie at the end of this week.

I am finding it quite difficult to keep my daughter entertained in the CBD so wondered if anyone would like to meet up with us sometime this week. Starting next week I will have access to a car so will be able to drive to meet up with anyone around the Ellerslie area.

Looking forward to your replies.

Old Aug 25th 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for friends in Auckland CBD or Ellerslie

Hi Cheryl,

I am in Laingholm and Kelly is in Glendene and we would be up for a coffee in Ellerslie.

Let us know when you are ready and we will pop over.

Deb
xx
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:03 am
Just Joined

Littlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really niceLittlemisssunshine is just really nice

Great, Thanks Deb.

I'll send you a message sometime next week after I move.

Looking forward to meeting up.

Cheryl
Old Aug 25th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Excellent.

Meet you soon.

x
Old Mar 27th 2011, 10:14 am
Just Joined

midgetjen is an unknown quantity at this point

hey! im jennifer and me and my boyfriend have been in nz for 4 mnths now and are also struggling to meet people
im 25 and my boyfriend gerry is 26 and we are from scotland.

have u managed to arrage any meet ups?

keep in touch xxx
Old Mar 27th 2011, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Hi Jennifer, Have managed to meet some people but no other Scottish people. Where do you come from and where are you staying here?

Are you enjoying it? We are loving it. I think it is easier to meet people having a child though.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheryl
Old Mar 27th 2011, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

ps, I have met up with 3 different people through this website. It is a good resource but same with anything, some people you click with and some you don't.

Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and if you want to meet up let me know

Old Mar 27th 2011, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

midgetjen is an unknown quantity at this point

hi cheryl thanks for reply
we have met a few ppl but not many
we are staying in te kauwhata about 30mins from auckland

my parents live here so we are staying with them until we get on our feet and decided where we want to live as te kauwhata is far to quiet for us lol!

where do you stay?
xxxxx
Old Mar 27th 2011, 8:25 pm
Just Joined

We stay in Ellerslie in Auckland. We come from Greenock originally. We love living here, there is always so much to do and as long as you have a car it is easy to get anywhere.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

Loubielou is on a distinguished road

Hi Cheryl,

My name is Louise, i have 2 daughters, eldest is nearly 3 and I live fairly near to Ellerslie, so would be interested in meeting up if you still looking to meet people??