Reload this Page >

Looking for fellow Brits in Hibiscus Coast area

Looking for fellow Brits in Hibiscus Coast area

Old Aug 8th 2010, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

mrsmcgoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Looking for fellow Brits in Hibiscus Coast area

Hi

We (my husband and 2 teenage male trolls and 1 gorgeous 6 yr old girl, 2 cats and 1 dog) live in the Red Beach/Silverdale area. We have lived here for just over 9 years - still feel a bit isolated - partly from own choice - anyway if you're in the area and fancy a meet up/coffee/moan/chat/ etc etc then let me know Oh Im in my forties - not that it makes a difference but ya know....lol
Old Aug 9th 2010, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for fellow Brits in Hibiscus Coast area

Hi mrsmcgoo

Always on the lookout for a chat and a coffee, as not got much to do but clean the house and I avoid that at all costs

I live in Torbay but can travel when I have the car (hopefully soon to have my own ) so will be more mobile.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Foxesecho
Hi mrsmcgoo

Always on the lookout for a chat and a coffee, as not got much to do but clean the house and I avoid that at all costs

I live in Torbay but can travel when I have the car (hopefully soon to have my own ) so will be more mobile.
Hi Foxy

Nice to meet you!

would love to meet up soon!

Any more??
Old Aug 9th 2010, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Would be really nice and soon.

If you are really bored and fancy a trip out to Browns Bay. There is a meeting of ladies at the French Bakers every Tuesday around 10am. We are an eclectic bunch of ladies but not too bad!!
Old Aug 9th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Foxesecho
Would be really nice and soon.

If you are really bored and fancy a trip out to Browns Bay. There is a meeting of ladies at the French Bakers every Tuesday around 10am. We are an eclectic bunch of ladies but not too bad!!
I know that place LOL - I like Browns Bay too - often go for hot chippies on the beach! Might have to do that one next week!! Might have to give me a clue on how to recognise you all before I start chatting to the local ladies bridge club meet!
Old Aug 10th 2010, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

I think we are generally the noisiest table. All trying to be heard at the same time
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Hiya, i will be arriving on the 16th with one teenage daughter, closely followed by my dog and cats and would love to meet up, will be staying in Stanmore bay for a couple of weeks until i can find a longer term rental.
Old Aug 10th 2010, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by killercat
Hiya, i will be arriving on the 16th with one teenage daughter, closely followed by my dog and cats and would love to meet up, will be staying in Stanmore bay for a couple of weeks until i can find a longer term rental.
there is a rental property opposite me for rent new (3ish years i think) in Red Beach 3 bed with Rentex property (I have no connections with them) not sure on rental price tho :/

Am thinking maybe I should host a coffee meet at mine some time lol as I seem to be central-ish
Old Aug 11th 2010, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mrsmcgoo
there is a rental property opposite me for rent new (3ish years i think) in Red Beach 3 bed with Rentex property (I have no connections with them) not sure on rental price tho :/

Am thinking maybe I should host a coffee meet at mine some time lol as I seem to be central-ish
Thank you, i will have a look at that one, am flying out morrow so willnot be on line for a few days.
Jacki
Old Aug 13th 2010, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi we live in Stillwater just before Silverdale, moved from the UK Feb 2009, would love to meet for coffee.

Karen
Old Aug 14th 2010, 12:09 am

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice

hi
i am up on the hibiscus coast- been here 2 years and would be up for coffee
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Hi
we are heading to Auckland on the 25th Nov, so please keep posting as would definitely love to meet for a coffee after then!

Helen
Old Aug 15th 2010, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Hi
we are heading to Auckland on the 25th Nov, so please keep posting as would definitely love to meet for a coffee after then!

Helen
I shall make a note
Old Aug 20th 2010, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

JackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the roughJackandE is a jewel in the rough

I shall make a note
Hi, I am over in Gulf Harbour and work in Orewa three mornings a week could call for a coffee on those days...meet any one else in the area too.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Property gone shame i was liking red beach lol Coffee at yours sounds good, although there appears to be a few of us! perhaps it should be drinks at the pub instead lol. I start work Monday, not sure of the hours yet but will hopefully fit in around others.
Jacki

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.