Reload this Page >

Looking for a Expat Friend

Looking for a Expat Friend

Old Aug 5th 2011, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

spike47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a Expat Friend

Hi

I am trying to trace an Old budie of mine who moved to New Zealand in the 70's , his name is Bob Bell , he was a Mechanic at the time , and he took his Ford Cortina GT over with him , he would be around 68 now , he lived in Redcar North Yorkshire England .

Maybe some Nephews may know , I don't know what part of New Zealand he Lives in , and I don't seem to be able to find anywhere that I can do a search for him on .

cheers
[email protected]

s.binns
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:59 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for a Expat Friend

NZ white pages - telephone directory. Click HERE & HERE

A general google of Bob Bell New Zealand chucked up THIS
Old Aug 7th 2011, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

burbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this pointburbschook is an unknown quantity at this point

You could also contact the Salvation Army. This is what an old friend from way back did. They left a message for me with contact details of my friend. They only trace & place a message. It's up to the recipient to take the matter further.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

You could place an add in the local paper...when I moved from London-Cornwall a friend in Manchester(hometown) put an add out...a friend of my mums told her & she rung me...it would have still worked when we emigrated to NZ good luck
Old Aug 8th 2011, 7:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tray
You could place an add in the local paper...when I moved from London-Cornwall a friend in Manchester(hometown) put an add out...a friend of my mums told her & she rung me...it would have still worked when we emigrated to NZ good luck
Hi Tray

Yes I had thought of that , but I don't know what part of New Zealand he lives .

spike
Old Aug 8th 2011, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I guess my friend at least knew which part of the UK i'd moved to. If I'd have moved to NZ though and she hadn't known where, my mum would have still been told by her friend that an old school friend was trying to track me down, she would have passed on her address to me & it would have still worked....it was only a ten year gap though. Of course this was all before the weird & wacky world of face-book which could be another option?Good luck
Old Aug 9th 2011, 6:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Tray
Yes, I guess my friend at least knew which part of the UK i'd moved to. If I'd have moved to NZ though and she hadn't known where, my mum would have still been told by her friend that an old school friend was trying to track me down, she would have passed on her address to me & it would have still worked....it was only a ten year gap though. Of course this was all before the weird & wacky world of face-book which could be another option?Good luck
Hi Tray

I never thought of Face book to put a message on , I have used it to search and send a question to some bells I found on it that lived in New Zealand .

cheers

spike